Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Joe Hachem and Pokerstars part ways

LONDON, UK – DECEMBER 16PokerStars and veteran pro player Joe Hachem have agreed to part ways following the recent expiration of their PokerStars Team Pro contract. Hachem, one of poker’s best-known players, joined Team Pro immediately after his life-changing 2005 win. Ever since, he has been instrumental in promoting PokerStars and the sport to a world of poker-hungry fans.

“It’s been a great run with PokerStars and I’m proud of my association with the people and the company,” Hachem said. “But it’s time for me to pursue other career opportunities and it will be fun to have some down time to spend with my family. I look forward to the future with much excitement and anticipation and will always have fond memories of my time at PokerStars.”

“Joe has been a terrific endorser for PokerStars over the years, and while we are sad to see him leave the Team we are looking forward to continuing to watch him play,” commented Eric Hollreiser, Head of Corporate Communications for PokerStars. “We thank him for all he’s done for our brand and for poker and we wish him all the best at the poker table and in life.”

Joe Hachem is one of the biggest names in poker, with an incredible list of achievements that includes winning the World Series of Poker Main Event in 2005 for $7.5 million. Proving to be no fluke, Joe came close to winning a second bracelet in 2006, and rounded off the year with another huge win, this time at the WPT Five Diamond World Poker Classic, good for $2.2 million. He’s continued to win big since and is now one of the highest-earning poker players of all time with over $11 million in tournament earnings.

Register at the biggest poker site - PokerStars NOW!