Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Exclamation Here's How to Lose 3.5 Stacks with AA/KK/QQ

In 25 hands I was dealt KK/QQ/AA (x2) and lost all of them to a maniac.

Hand 1 - I have A A and x5 pfr. Flop A Q 5. Another guy has 5 5 so I finally get to set over set someone. We're all in on the flop and maniac calls to draw to his gutshot. He hits it.

Hand 2 - I have K K - I raise to x10BB and maniac calls with a full stack with 8 2. Flop J T 3. I btp, he pushes and I call. Turn and River diamonds....

Hand 3 - I have Q and x5pfr. Maniac calls (of course) and so does a rock (uh oh). Flop T T 9. I btp, rock pushes, maniac calls, and I fold. Rock had Q Q and maniac had 9 9.

Hand 4 - I have A A again. The gods want me to bust this guy. I'm getting AA again in less than 25 hands. No wait, they don't. I raise x5BB and maniac calls Q T. Flop J 6 7. I bet 1/2 my stack on the flop and he calls. Turn 8 and I push he calls. River 9

I should just avoid maniacs. I lose more than 50% of my losses to them.

LoL! I gotta say one thing - that beat where you lost with KK when you went allin against 28s on a flop of JT3 with one of his suit is probably the most amusing beat i have ever seen!

Sorry, its not your misery that amuses me, really it isnt! THat is one funny ass beat though.

Seems to be an interesting to see this one. A new learning for me in order to grow even more. Thanks for this one. Really appreciate it in all ways.
    Last edited by haleylawrence; 03-08-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Lol, you must feel really bad for loosing with that D:

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Really very - very bad luck.

True Story KoLtas then why are you loosing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    In 25 hands I was dealt KK/QQ/AA (x2) and lost all of them to a maniac.

Hand 1 - I have A A and x5 pfr. Flop A Q 5. Another guy has 5 5 so I finally get to set over set someone. We're all in on the flop and maniac calls to draw to his gutshot. He hits it.

Hand 2 - I have K K - I raise to x10BB and maniac calls with a full stack with 8 2. Flop J T 3. I btp, he pushes and I call. Turn and River diamonds....
    LoL with KK is very bad.... In cash table or tournament and if it is in cash table..blinds ??