Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Pay-per-Post Forum

With the idea of the PokerCrack promotion in mind we've successfully launched Pay-per-Post system:

1. We will pay $0.04 for every good post and for the opening of the new interesting thread.
    2. We will pay $0.25 for every referral who will make at least 5 informative posts. Please find your referral link here: http://www.pokercrack.com/usercp.php

You have to follow some rules to get your payment:

1. Your posts have to be unique, not copy-pasted from the other sources.
    2. Very short posts will not be calculated during your withdrawal. Posts with 20 words or less will not be paid.
    3. The referral links in your posts are STRICTLY PROHIBITED - you'll be banned permanently.
    4. Your posts have to be interesting to read and to continue the discussion.
    5. You are not allowed to post using several accounts.
    6. There is no need to post right after your previous posts. Just keep the discussion and open the new thread if needed.

You can see your earnings just under your avatar. 1 PokerCent = $0.01.
    The minimum sum for withdrawal will be $5=500 pokercents via Paypal or MoneyBookers.
    We will be also able to make p2p transfer on some poker rooms.

Please ask any questions in this thread and we will improve the payment system with your help.

Kinds regards, PokerCrack Administration.
    Last edited by PokerCrack; 09-11-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Referral System added

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Really awesome news for people who love to play Poker, now they can discuss about it and earn real cash - wow !

Poker is one of my main hobbies and fun to hear, some twice a hobby that is poker and debate are paid and money. Thank administrator that provides a chance and make the filling of the board.

where to find my ref link?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    There's no referral link in the forum - you will not get anything for new referred member.

If you need this system that you receive the money gets created in this thread: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/162-Referral-awards-!

Quote Originally Posted by Werave View Post
    If you need this system that you receive the money gets created in this thread: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/162-Referral-awards-!
    We've launched it today!

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Awesome new ! I will start to referr new people today !

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer View Post
    This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.
    Good luck earning those 5$ my friend.