Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    That is cool idea we can talk for our favorite game poker and in the same time get a bonus.Very good idea for make this forum even more active

This is amazing news for all the people that like playing poker. It is always good to have some kind of reward for something you already do.

Awesome, now I'll be able to even gain money while talking about my most favorite game, that's nice. I actually need some money right now, so I'll make sure to post often.

Administrator, you pay for posts still?
    I think forum is dead, we need to make him more activity and congrats for good and big community.

these site really is awesome , not only because of its good payment for each post, but also because of its direct payout connection to the administrator.

any changes that u wish u see in the forum??

hey guys, if u think there is anything that the forum need to change to update in order to have more fresh post please suggest it.
    any changes that u wish u see in the forum??

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    True - Werave, this forum is kind a dead at the moment, but i think it will get active in some time ! Sorry that i wasn't active for few days guys !

Ok,, which poker room should I choose to recieve my pokercents in it? cuz I want to play poker with my bonus and don't cash it to my paypal or moneybooker account!

Quote Originally Posted by lord09 View Post
    Ok,, which poker room should I choose to recieve my pokercents in it? cuz I want to play poker with my bonus and don't cash it to my paypal or moneybooker account!
    Hello and welcome to the PokerCrack forum!
    I think we are able to make p2p transfers at any poker room which allows it. So please tell me what room do you prefer.

PokerCents
    it is a very nice idea to make a forum where we can discuss every thing including boker games and in the same time we can gain more and more cash to spend it to win cash , nice forum and, thanx admin