Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

2p2 poker forum was hacked

We all know that 2p2 was the biggest poker forum. But it was really huge and I always considered it useless because of a great number of offtopic threads and posts.
    It was hacked just few hours ago and all the emails/passwords were decrypted by the anonymous hacker.
    PokerCrack.com is more secure and moreover we pay for your posts. So join our poker forum now and let's build the new better community here!

TwoPlusTwo Forum is still down, members advised to change password on any sites which match their 2p2 password.

TwoPlusTwo is still down. Seems like it is more serious as expected.

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    I will stick with this forum instead of going to 2p2 forum. I like the paid to post idea of this community.

absolutely I find this "new" forum as a fresh start to build up image i and 'side'bankroll, about 2p2 - i think its all fine now

PokerCents

2p2 poker forum was hacked

Forum was offline again unfortunately and this time we lost several days worth of posts and memberships. Please post again and re-join the forum if your membership is lost...

I remember how I met on this forum with people we are in a very close relationship until now. They are great players, and I have learned a lot from them. Yes, now there are also many poker forums that everyone has switched to, but none of them will overtake 2p2. I'm sure that PokerCrack.com made conclusions after this hack and became much more secure.
    Last edited by fmustang1981; 03-22-2021 at 11:13 PM.

I recently visited this forum. They restored it and I heard that the protection system is now much stronger than it was in those days. Now it is a very active forum. I do not know whether it is still the best in the world or whether someone has passed it, but still there are very responsive people and this is enough. I had a few questions that were answered very quickly and also now there are a lot of topics that are useful for gambling. Thanks to p2p, I found out about https://freebonus.co/, where I have been playing for the last week and this has become the second place for me after poker.
    Last edited by julianksb; 04-13-2021 at 09:02 PM.