Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Free Polished Poker Workshop Oct. 17th

Free Polished Poker Workshop on Oct. 17th with some pretty good cash game players.

Time was originally 13:00 UTC, but moved to 20:00 UTC.

To sign-up: http://acepokersolutions.com/Free_Poker_Workshop.php

POLISHED POKER WORKSHOP SESSION 1 FLIER 2.jpg

Hello...! I have found an amazing book Polished Poker Vol.-I from Ace Poker Solutions written by John Anhalt, creator of Leak Buster. He has discussed some important content of poker in the book. It is so much helpful for the beginner to expert poker players to understand the poker strategy easily.

good to hear this i will definitely read this book Polished Poker Vol.-I. I'm also a beginner in poker and i have read some great books on poker. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samsharma View Post
    good to hear this i will definitely read this book Polished Poker Vol.-I. I'm also a beginner in poker and i have read some great books on poker. Thanks
    Playing poker and posting hands in forums are the most effective way to learn poker. Also you can try with some poker training videos and software like Leak Buster, Ace Poker Drills etc.