Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Advice - The Flop

Often you'll find yourself on the flop against 2 or more other players where you must try to take the initiative. If all players before you have checked, you must decide whether to bet or not. Conceal the real value of their hand, for example with a check, playing with more than 2 participants is not a good idea, as it is with bluffing. So if you have a good hand, high pair with good kicker or even better, you should hope to be seen by a hand worse than yours.

If someone has bet before you, you must try to deduce what kind of hand your opponent might have, but if you believe you have the best hand, you should raise and not just call.

If you already initially have a strong hand, you can check and then call, or check and then raise to increase the value of the pot and keep the players in the hand until the turn when the bet doubles.

AND remember Poker is all about experience, the more you play, even if you don't notice yourself the better you will get.
    Start playing some Poker at PokerVincente.org for FREE here

Any feedback regards the above is greatly appreciated

Join this cool community. I try force here and I'll try to turn here and my cousin.

Thank you , will give it a try . I think this is a good idea .