Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinOwner View Post
    Then,ok I will be waiting for automatic referral award.I mean twelve days passed after admin said that he will ask coder and update is not here!
    Well finally we've decided not to make this referral award automatic.
    The reason is: I see a lot of "referrals" that are not unique - so they are created by single member just to get this award. They do have 5 posts or more but it is against our terms to pay for such referrals.

But please don't worry we will pay for all unique referrals. We will check your referrals manually after your withdrawal request and if everything is OK you'll get your funds.

I think it is fair enough and we will have more budget for the REAL members who promote PokerCrack and attract REAL referrals.

yeah referral rewards is an good idea , this would even boost the poker members to the site and will help in the site advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    Well finally we've decided not to make this referral award automatic.
    The reason is: I see a lot of "referrals" that are not unique - so they are created by single member just to get this award. They do have 5 posts or more but it is against our terms to pay for such referrals.

But please don't worry we will pay for all unique referrals. We will check your referrals manually after your withdrawal request and if everything is OK you'll get your funds.

I think it is fair enough and we will have more budget for the REAL members who promote PokerCrack and attract REAL referrals.*
    I'm no coder but I've seen other sites have ways to determine if referrals are unique or not . Of course it is completely up to you to decide if you want to make it automatic and you do bring up a good point that you don't want to spend money on fake accounts but if you can get it to work it will be easier for you and your staff to have it automated.