Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents

Referral awards !

Hello, so i have 1 really great suggestion for this awesome forum about poker, you should add referral rewards, let's say member who referr new member get: 0,25$ to his ballance - or something like this, there would be a lot of new active members ! What you think huh ?

I think it will be imperative to this system, simply because the Changes in the audience and for the invited people to pay Some kind of money, it could be 10 poker points, fully suffice.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Hmm, but if you won't to receive a money for referral he should make - let's say 5 posts - No fake referrals and no sapm.

Thanks for this idea. I will contact our coder and we'll think about it.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Very good news !

This is caused by not only the forum ratings, but it would become much more active, of course people who are ignorant of poker, can be applied to Some kind of sanctions or help him learn how to play this game of chance.

OK. We've launched the referral system!

You can find your referrals link here: http://www.pokercrack.com/usercp.php

We will pay 25 PokerCents=$0.25 for each referral.

Two remarks:
    1. The referral has to be unique (not you or any other existing member of the forum). We have the possibility to detect it.
    2. Your referral has to make at least 5 informative posts before you'll get your award. We will check it out after the payout request.

Post, attract new members and earn!

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    hey pokerCrack 1 of my referrals reached 5 posts, but i didn't received 25 pokerCents

I think when i have less busy time I advertise this site and earn a little bit.
    Last edited by Werave; 09-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Yeah this is really awesome site to spend your time at fun way and earn money - wow !