Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: CoD vs. BF

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call of Duty (Series)

8 72.73%
  • Battlefield (Series)

3 27.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerCents
    I just finished COD MW2 and i almost cried because the death of "Soap" and "Yuri". But the "end" with Makarov soothed me . I have played few missions on B3 and I was stunned by graphics. It was amasing! But for me it's not all about graphics and effects, I'll have to see the full story before i can say "it's a good game".

I am a fan of a COD series for a decade now so my vote went to MW2 .

call of duty series is good , had some good weapons and with good graphics. even the mission and story was good , i liked COD2 and 3

I like both and I was first intruduced to the CoD series but I really liked the big maps and the proportian of the battlefield series better

Can't wait for Black Ops 2 oh my god!

Personnly i think cod has a much better singleplayer andbattlefield has much better multiplayer . battlefield has Amazing graphics +Lots of vehicles +Huge maps (Great if you like using sniper rifles) +Destructible environment whereas cod gets boring after some time .

For me Call of Duty is better, because Call of Duty have more graphics and my friends prefer COD so i play with him.

BF3 all the way. CoD is just getting crappy. Not enough stuff going on. ANYONE who has NOT played BF3 will say CoD is way better. I just convinced my friend to get BF3 and he got it, and loves it. He used ot hate it.

I prefer Battlefield 3 because:
    1. It has better graphics, sound effect, visual effects, better engine and so on.
    2. It has better multiplayer expirience. I am not into running and shooting all the time. I like the tactical element in Battlefield 3.

The one thing that I don't like in Battlefield 3 is that it is not on Steam but on the crappy Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by icofirea View Post
    I prefer Battlefield 3 because:
    1. It has better graphics, sound effect, visual effects, better engine and so on.
    2. It has better multiplayer expirience. I am not into running and shooting all the time. I like the tactical element in Battlefield 3.

The one thing that I don't like in Battlefield 3 is that it is not on Steam but on the crappy Origin.
    yeah i totally agree with you on this one. Battelefield 3 has that tactical element and we are actually doing someting logically over here other than killing each others here and there.One time i was playing cod online and there were more than 30-40 players on each side and the map was small .I killed over >100 in that.Just wait for them where they are respawned and kill them .

Quote Originally Posted by lihar View Post
    yeah i totally agree with you on this one. Battelefield 3 has that tactical element and we are actually doing someting logically over here other than killing each others here and there.One time i was playing cod online and there were more than 30-40 players on each side and the map was small .I killed over >100 in that.Just wait for them where they are respawned and kill them .
    Everything in COD is repeated million times over and over again. You spawn, if you survive you run, you shoot some guys, you die. That is all in COD. Yeah, maybe in Battlefield when you play some games on Conquest you get bored by the fact that you need to capture 3-4 bases over and over and over again, but you use tactics which in COD are long gone.