Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: CoD vs. BF

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call of Duty (Series)

8 72.73%
  • Battlefield (Series)

3 27.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will go for battle field 4 which is recently released and comes with best graphics, gameplay and in a cheap price too. No doubt cod is a top rated game but in my list battlefield occupies the first position.

I don't like Battlefield franchise but either way I have played them. When it comes to Battlefield vs. Call of Duty games, COD always wins. But there are many Call of Duty games out there ( like 10) but there are only few Battlefield games. So it's kind of unfair to Battlefield. Anyway most of my favorite FPS games are Call of Duty games so I go with it.

PokerCents

Call of Duty vs Battlefield

Call of Duty is definitly better. Better graphics, better weapons, better AI, better everything. Not to mention more realistic Stalin would have never allowed an American to be the first one in Berlin

Battlefield and Call of Duty are primarily multiplayer entertainment, so with rare exceptions, the story campaign in these series lacks stars from the sky. It often takes the role of training ground with cutscenes, necessary only for practising combat skills before entering the expanses of online battles. Some gamers did not like this decision, as expected, because instead of improving the single-mode, they decided to get rid of it completely. But what is different in cs go from other games is cs go ranks. Players are interested in getting new titles.

Call of Duty is my favorite.

Using a USB barcode scanner to index documents sounds like a great idea. However, it's interesting that the presence of other open windows affects the accuracy of the scan results. I'm not sure why this is happening, but perhaps someone else has experienced something similar?

By the way, smartengines.com offers eco-friendly document scanning and OCR with no data transfer. You might find it helpful!
    Last edited by Kadasstr; 03-21-2023 at 02:29 PM.

I am not a big fan of shooting games. I mostly play Minecraft on the minecraft pixelmon servers. However, I had the honor to try the new Call of Duty. And I believe that the new Call of Duty is a much better game. The new COD is a much more exciting game to play regarding its graphics, physics, and realism. I think that Battlefield 4 is too futuristic from my perspective. Still, I've just shared my opinion, so please don't be negative towards it. Wish everyone a wonderful day.
    Last edited by vertgard; 04-12-2022 at 08:59 PM.