Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents

What's your gaming PC specification?

What's your gaming PC specification?

Mine is below -
    GPU: AMD HD 6870 1 GB GDDR5
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3 (1132 Mhz)
    Processor: Amd Phenom x II 955 Black Edition Quad Core (~3.2 GHz)
    HDD: 2 Terabyte

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    HDD: 2 Terabyte.
    GPU: AMD HD 6870 1 GB.
    RAM: 4 GB.

Don't know more information about my PC lol.

HDD: 160GB
    GPU: 256MB
    RAM: 512MB
    CPU: Intel Pentium 4 630 3.00Ghz

best game is fifa 14 as it is cheap comes with mast graphichs better gameplay and many more so in my opinion it is best sport game i have ever played. thank you. nice post.

My computer is very low budget.
    I have a MSI A75m motherboard, 8GB Crucial Ballistic Sport RAM, AMD A8 6600k APU OC'd to 4.1 GHz, No graphics card, since the APU has great internal graphics already, and a meager 250GB hard drive. The hard drive is Western Digital Blue. I didn't know that I could get a 1TB Seagate Barracuda for a little below the price of the WD Blue. I'm stupid.

I have a laptop which is not made for gaming. I don't have money to my mega machine for gaming so I play every game on my laptop. Thankfully my laptop can run most demanding games on medium/low settings. So it's fine by me. my laptop's specs are:

Intel Core i5
    4GB Ram
    2GB NVIDIA Geforce 820m
    500GB HDD

PokerCents

Whats your gaming PC specification

My curosity of whether or not I could extract music or sound files from PS2 games has led me to a program called Game Extractor. Problem is, every file it exports is a .mc3 file which I have no idea how to play. Anyone know about these mysterious little files?

Nvidia GTX1650, i7 9th gen, SDD 512GB, 8GB Ram
    Not bad for Cyberpunk2077 hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFries View Post
    Nvidia GTX1650, i7 9th gen, SDD 512GB, 8GB Ram
    Not bad for Cyberpunk2077 hahaha
    For minimum requirements, this is what you need!

For me, the pluses of gaming PCs are Power. Requirements for size, power consumption, and heat generation are much more lenient than for laptops. The large size of the case improves cooling, allowing for high performance, better graphics detail, and smooth movements in games. Convenience, The computer is the perfect gamer's station, where you can adjust the distance from the keyboard to the monitor, hide the system unit and choose the right screen size. Price, Stationary computers are cheaper than laptops with similar characteristics. Manufacturers are not limited to the size of processors, graphics cards, and memory modules - so they choose the best. And if something fails, it's easy to replace or repair. For example, the site salvagedata.com helped me recover data from my SSD.
    Last edited by skiplaunius; 04-26-2022 at 10:11 AM.