Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Poker tracking tools?

Which poker tool is best? I have 1 year MagicHoldem licence and HoldemManager and pokerTracker 1 month free trial.

I am getting confused what to use and what to stick with?

Can anyone tell me which is the most popular poker tool or tracking tool, and which tool is used by majority of players?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Jiem View Post
    Which poker tool is best? I have 1 year MagicHoldem licence and HoldemManager and pokerTracker 1 month free trial.

I am getting confused what to use and what to stick with?

Can anyone tell me which is the most popular poker tool or tracking tool, and which tool is used by majority of players?

I've used both Poker tracker and HM2, but prefer HM2. They are very similar in a lot of ways, so kind of comes down to preference.
    I just like the interface and the way all of the apps are packaged together in HM2 (Notecaddy, Leakbuster, Table Ninja, etc)

I'd say take advantage of the free trials, and just figure out which one you like best.

Not sure what site you play on, but If you play on Bovada, you can use Bovada HH converter by Ace Poker Solutions to import your hands into HM2.
    it should work the same for PT4 also.

I also used HoldemManager and pokerTracker. Though I'm newbie to poker but i think most of the expert poker players are using Leak Buster. That's why i'm also using this tool. Really it is amazing...!

i use handhq ad it's best. It has many great features as well as it so cheap only at ten dollers. It doesn't have free trial. Before it i was using pokercrusher whose price is five to thirty dollers per month.

Quote Originally Posted by samsharma View Post
    i use handhq ad it's best. It has many great features as well as it so cheap only at ten dollers. It doesn't have free trial. Before it i was using pokercrusher whose price is five to thirty dollers per month.
    Leak Buster has helped me a lot to improve my poker skill also. I have watched a video of Pokercrusher on youtube a few days ago.

Thanks for sharing.