Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Get 10$ for FREE from happyminercoupon

Hello Everyone,

I am telling you the legit website that paying 10$ for everyone who sign up on this site.

1. Go to Get happyminercoupon here and signup

2. Post about it on 5 different forums

3. Redeem your free coupon

4. Go to https://www.virtaex.com and sell your coupon

5. Receive your easy $10 to PayPal or Skrill

This is legit and paying website.

I am also trying it out and as soon as I get the payment I will post it here.

Thanks.

Yeah this is legit and online around 3 years. I will trust. have you got payment from this. if yes please post your payment proof.

This site is scam. I tried 3 times to withdraw the minimum amount of $10 but the money never reached me. I do not think that this site is useless to circulate on the internet because it is a waste of time. With a simple Google search, you can find several ways to earn money online.

There are numerous ways to make money online and Happyminer is one among them. I tried this website and earned first 10 USD. I won't stop and will make more money from this website. Cheers and thank you.

Legit and genuine way to earn 10$ but I got another method to earn more than that. You all have to do is buy an account at happy miner and do some mining for gold and sell it at virtaex dot com at an higher price. I got paid 126$ for selling. Visit their site happy miner coupons for more information.Thank You.