Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minecraft Or Terraria? ? ?

What game do you like most- Minecraft Or Terraria?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    I heard Terraria for the first time lol, i choose minecraft

I choose Minecraft

I cant say anything about terraria, but i think that u better will play MC..

Minecraft but all two games are peace of shit

Both of these games are worthless.. Gameplay - sucks, graphics - what graphics? Thats just like playing runescape... Even rs is better..

Search for Ace of Spades - awful graphics, but it's BASICALLY minecraft with guns/missions/bunker defense; IT'S SO COOL.

I've played both games and I prefer the first MineCraft has more features then my friends all play MineCraft and so play with them and the game becomes more fun eheh

If I were to say my favorite I would say Minecraft.

I believe that Minecraft has a replayabilty win on this situation - especially because I heard the Terraria developers stopped developing. I play both (not too much, although MC is an exception) and when you get to the top in Terraria it's easy to do everything and it gets boring QUICKLY. Even if you start a new character, who wants to go through all of the work to get their awesome things back? Well, not me.

Minecraft on the other hand (especially because I have a server that has country-sized builds and large towns) basically lets you build 3d objects, and that doesn't get boring. There's a lot of mini-games you can come up with, and survival mode seems to be a replayable thing, unlike Terraria.

Both are great games, don't get me wrong, but I like MC better.

For me, minecraft is the better game. Better GUI, more people. Actually, I didn't know much about Terraria until I saw this thread.