Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Fold the flop?

Fold the flop?

Leak Hand found and Converted by Leak Buster Poker Training Software

NL Holdem $0.5(BB)
    SB ($52.35)
    BB ($61.45)
    HERO ($54.4)
    HJ ($183.62)
    CO ($51.2)
    BTN ($11.4)

Dealt to Hero 8 A

HERO Raises To $1.5 , HJ Raises To $2.5 , CO Folds , BTN Calls $2.5 , SB Folds , BB Calls $2 , HERO Calls $1

Flop ($9.5) A 8 J
    BB Bets $9 , HERO Calls $9 , HJ Raises To $18 , BTN Folds , BB Calls $9 , HERO Raises To $51.9 (all-in), HJ Raises To $181.12 (all-in), BB Calls $40.95 (all-in)

Turn ($328.47) A 8 J 9

River ($328.47) A 8 J 9 7

HJ is pretty fishy. I think BB is a regular, but not sure if he's any good or not. Just dump it on the flop? HJ seems super fishy.

Well I don't see any reasons to fold the flop.
    The question is to call or push. Hmmm I would call another $9 and see the turn. Pushing into 2 opponents is not a good idea imo.
    I understand that you tried to protect your hand against flush draw but it would work with 1 opponent, not 2.

PokerCents

-

AND THAT'S NOT ALL YOU ALSO GET YOUR ANI LOGGED BY THE MOD

remember, skype calls are not accepted because we don't get your infoz that way.

PokerCents

-

What do you guys think is the best way to learn how to play poker? I think it is by getting a lesson in the basics by a good player and then simply playing.