Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey ! I want to request payment of all PokerCents i have at the moment !
    i have pm u with my paypal id

thank you

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Nice akhil, you were really active member past days, i hope you will receive yourt payment soon ! I wish you all the best bro !

got my first payment through pokercrack!!!!!

here is the payment proof..

aa.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akhil5665; 10-08-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Nice akhil, you were really active member past days, i hope you will receive yourt payment soon ! I wish you all the best bro !
    thanks you koltas,

you are the only other guy who seems to active, and you too are doing well , carry on , wish you all the best

Well i am near to 320 sometiing .I think in next 4-5 days i will get to the amount needed.Lets hope i also get paid.

i have pm ed my paypal id to you , now waiting for the reply.......

Quote Originally Posted by lihar View Post
    i have pm ed my paypal id to you , now waiting for the reply.......
    Your payment request was approved.

This remark is for all the members: PLEASE POST MORE ABOUT POKER! Our forum is not for general/off-topic discussions only!
    I think we will not pay to those who has more than 50% off-topic posts next time. Please understand us.

Just feel free to post your poker hands, news (you can rewrite them from numerous sources)... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post

This remark is for all the members: PLEASE POST MORE ABOUT POKER! Our forum is not for general/off-topic discussions only!
    I think we will not pay to those who has more than 50% off-topic posts next time. Please understand us.

Just feel free to post your poker hands, news (you can rewrite them from numerous sources)... etc.
    First of all i think this forum need to be alive again, I see that forum is dead and members don`t made any actions for forum popularity.

If we don`t found a good community members, who need to talk about poker, than you need to do conclusions!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post

to make it for poker based i have been posting all poker combinations and hands daily, along with the polls..
    but still it seems to be inactive.
    provide with an pokercrack advertisement video, so that i can post it on youtube an increase the traffic in here..

Hi,

I’m requesting for my payment.

I'v PM'd my paypal id.
    thanks!