Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Gta v

Gta v

Hello! Recently I purchased the game GTA V for PC, I installed the game and now it asks serial number. We introduced the original serial number as I received when I bought it but this tells me is invalid. Could you tell me please what can I do? Thank you!

PokerCents
    Hey mate i think you need to go back on the store where you buy gta5 installer or maybe its pirated..

How have you bought GTAV for PC? That's still not even released yet? What you've bought is most likely a fake, and a virus. My suggestion would be to delete it immediately, before it craps up your system.

GTA V is the one of the best games I have ever played on this year. I enjoyed it so much!. I have finished it within a month because it's addictive so much. GTA V's open world is the best open world that I have ever seen on a game. I like GTA franchise so much and I'm hungry for more.