Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

How to get money to paypal?

i can't find how to transfer money from here to paypal?
    Can someone tell me, please?
    Last edited by Zotac359; 09-14-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    The minimmum payout is: 500 - PokerCents it converts to: 5$ ! You can request your payment at this forum topic: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/25...Payment-proofs I hope i helped for you my friend !

oh thanks and KolTas why you dont convert you have 729 cents :O

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    You can PM PokerCrack the admin when you reach 500 pokercents. PM him with your PayPal and how much you want to withdraw, he will pay you

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by augustinas51 View Post
    oh thanks and KolTas why you dont convert you have 729 cents :O
    I just requested my 1st payment, now them watching at my referrals and at all my posts, after that i will receive my money

i live in bangladesh and paypal does not support in my country . can I withdraw in my payza account ?

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    I just requested my 1st payment, now them watching at my referrals and at all my posts, after that i will receive my money
    so i guess by now you got your 5$ in paypal account. anyway great job, i guessed it by seeing pokercents reducing from 729 to 233, anyway good job.

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    The minimmum payout is: 500 - PokerCents it converts to: 5$ ! You can request your payment at this forum topic: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/25...Payment-proofs I hope i helped for you my friend !
    I understood that minimum payout request is 500 Pokercent, but I can't understand that how to request. Where I should add my paypal account. What is the maximum payout? Please confirm me. I have joined today here. Please give me a sample of a payment request.

Quote Originally Posted by ashik4u View Post
    I understood that minimum payout request is 500 Pokercent, but I can't understand that how to request. Where I should add my paypal account. What is the maximum payout? Please confirm me. I have joined today here. Please give me a sample of a payment request.
    Hi there! Just PM me your Paypal email when you'll reach 500 PokerCents and you'll be paid. But please keep in mind that your posts will be revised before the payment so please try to make the most part of them poker-related. Good luck!