Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Is Scooter still alive?

i was going to email him, but then i thought "meh - cant be fucked"

Was just thinking the same thing, I've missed reading his rants

My guess is he's got his computer software in pieces and writing his own "hacker free" operating system. Give him another 6 months.

Sorry guys. Who is Scooter?

Pretty sure JV is behind the Iranian nuclear malware, along with the new virus in US Drones.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    He was a frequent poster on the old PC who kept me and I'm sure a lot of other amused with his musings / rants about just about everything. My work day is a lot longer without something to read from JV / Scooter / Sky Ngger or what ever he is calling himself these days. He is probably on some online slots forum discussing the political situation in Libya or the size of his wang!

Quote Originally Posted by TableTiger1 View Post
    Pretty sure JV is behind the Iranian nuclear malware, along with the new virus in US Drones.
    Purse strings are tight in the old U S and A. They might have bought their "genuine" copy of Windows in Thailand too.

And its pretty fagget if all of the old forum is lost. There was some gold in there.
    hmmmm. Maybe the Redshirts are trying to remove all traces of Scoots from the internets. Modern day book burning and shit

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPLOwned View Post
    And its pretty fagget if all of the old forum is lost. There was some gold in there.
    hmmmm. Maybe the Redshirts are trying to remove all traces of Scoots from the internets. Modern day book burning and shit
    I couldn't agree more, there was gold in them old forums. Gold I tells ya!

He is still alive, he posted on Facebook last month.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    So PC, you obviously weren't on the old PC. How did you end up taking over here?