Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: Which CoD do you like most

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Call Of Duty

0 0%
  • Call Of Duty 2

2 25.00%
  • Call Of Duty 3

0 0%
  • Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

2 25.00%
  • Call Of Duty World At War

0 0%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

0 0%
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops

3 37.50%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which CoD do you like most?

Which Call Of Duty do you like most? I like Call of Duty Modern Warfare. And sometimes Call Of duty Black Ops

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    My favourite Call Of Duty of all time is: Call Of Duty Black Ops - Can't wait for Call Of Duty Black Ops II ! It should be one of the best shooting games ever !

none DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sure, i like my new game Call OF DUty black ops 2 .Did you play that game? Intresting for me that game.Or i playing runescape,thats to good game
    Last edited by Domcikas; 09-15-2012 at 10:05 AM.

For me best Call of Duty is Call of duty Black Ops because it has good multiplayer and co-op zombies also good single player!

Call of duty 2 because it was one of the first I played and I liked it a lot too.

Call of duty modern warfare 2

For me I prefer the CoD MW3

As the polls suggest call of duty black ops is the best , other cod games that i have played are cod 2 and 4 but black ops is better as it has good multiplyer as well as single player support.

My personal favourite is COD Modern Warfare 3, but I like World At War, too. I like historical games at all and when they are FPS it is just must to play for me.