Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: What US-friendly poker room is the best for your opinion

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bovada.lv (post-Bodog.eu)

4 30.77%
  • Mintedpoker.eu

5 38.46%
  • Cakepoker.eu

0 0%
  • Intertops.com

1 7.69%
  • Luvinpoker.com

0 0%
  • Truepoker.eu

0 0%
  • Americas CardRoom (post-Doylesroom)

0 0%
  • Carbonpoker.ag

1 7.69%
  • Lockpoker.com

2 15.38%
  • Other Poker Room

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Where can US players play online poker?

This special thread will keep US players informed about where they can play poker in USA. Playing online poker was risky for US citizens just a few months ago but now everything is not so bad.

There are about 10 rooms with good reputation where US players are able to deposit/withdraw without any problems. I will stick the threads with the names of these rooms so that we will discuss their functionality in details.

Merge network is now accepting new US poker players!

I have $$ on bodog and cake and that's it. I have rakeback on cake but I seem to have better luck on bodog, so I go back and forth.

Can anybody say anything good/bad about the other options? Especially important obviously is getting $$$ on them. Thanks.

merge seems to be a cunt at getting money from, cake is well cake and have no idea about bodog. have you tried ftp ive heard good things.

PokerCents
    News from Doyles Room is looking hopeful :

Quote Originally Posted by DoylesRoom.ag
    Something exciting is happening at DoylesRoom, and as a result, our software will require a scheduled downtime from 3:00am ET until 7:00am ET tomorrow Wednesday October 11th. When we're back online, you'll notice a transformation that's going to change the poker landscape for the better.
    DoylesRoom is becoming Americas CardRoom and the future is going to be amazing. Americas CardRoom and DoylesRoom are proud to announce the acquisition of DoylesRoom along with the rights to the player and affiliate database, the DoylesRoom software, staff, and player liability. But first, let's talk about what won't change:

• October's Big Promos—everything remains intact
    • Great Software—it's exactly the same as before, except for some new colors and a brand new logo
    • Your Login Credentials—sign in to the new software just as you would to DoylesRoom
    • Your Account Assets—Information like hand histories, player notes, FPPs, bonuses, and more will remain intact
    • Your Account Balance—it will remain 100% intact
    • The Dedicated Staff—all the day-to-day people behind the scenes will remain on board

Now, let's talk about what will change...

Becoming Americas CardRoom is all about expansion. So that means you can expect bigger and better promotions, greater incentives, and a community that's going to expand at record speed. Here's what's in store over the next few months:

• A $65,000 Points Race—that's up from this month's $50k
    • A New Online Poker Super Series—it's called ACROSS and it's going to be unlike anything you've experienced before. End of November.
    • An innovative loyalty program—coming very soon our VIP program that will crush any program in the industry
    • And so much more

We can't wait to see you at the new Americas CardRoom and we know you might have a few questions so click below and please read our FAQ on the transition to Americas Cardroom:

Welcome to the next big thing,
    The Team at DoylesRoom/Americas CardRoom
    support@doylesroom.ag
    support@americascardroom.eu
    Not getting my hopes up too high, though.

I've contacted Americas CardRoom support and got the fast response so it is a good sign for this new room.

They said they can offer 27% RakeBack paid weekly to the PokerCrack members. So you can open your account clicking the banner below and you will be automatically eligible for this Rakeback offer:

actually they are good, I used to play on both Bodog and Cake Poker....

are you affiliated with americas card room?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCodieEs87 View Post
    are you affiliated with americas card room?
    Yes, we are. So please don't hesitate to ask any questions about this room.

I vote for Mintedpoker. Never had any problems with deposits and payouts (I use WU). Not a huge traffic but you can find really fishy players there