Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents

[SUGGESTION] Minimmum cashout.

Hello, make the minimmum cashout like: 2$ or 1$much more members would join when the minimmum cahsout rates will be like that.

Yeah cuz Some people wants to litle lower cashouts like 2 or 3 dollars when it's five others think this is to hard to collect and just dont posting in this site. So i think it would be greater is you make min cashout to 3 or 4 dollars

Great suggestion, attract new members.
    Some people move away to find that the minimum payment is so high, a drop desired payment would be great!

First your good suggestion for this forum, I think that most of pokercrack forum members whant to make money, but don`t spamming, than we can made money a bit of.

First of all this forum is created for online poker discussion so please try to make most of your posts poker-related.

We are not an ordinary pay-per-post forum with various off-topic threads... This p-p-p feature is just a pleasant bonus for our active members. That's why we will not decrease the payout minimum.
    And we are thinking about not paying for off-topic threads and posts... we still pay for them but I see that the majority of posts are not about poker and off-topic discussion is much more active.

So please be active, post about your poker experience, post your poker hands, analysis, poker news and get paid.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Sure - admin, we will try to discuss much more about poker news, hands, expierence and much more !

yeah minimum withdraw should be very low . $ 5 is too high for newbees . minimum withdraw should be $2 or $3

4 cent per post so if u post quality posts then in a 2-4 days you will reach $5 easily so just be active and enjoy here

please help me, how to play the game??

I think that minimum payout of 5$ is just fine and that admin don't need to decease it.I would agree that ppp is present bonus for active members and that they must post more posts about poker! Long live Pokercrack!