Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

bitsor - earn upto 20$ per 1000 download [NO SURVEY] <<<<

Hey guys, soo here is a great site that pays 20-100$ for 1000 downloads for top-tier downloads, they also pay for lower tiers. Now the best part of this site is that it does not include surveys, you just simply download the file and you get paid, here is an example of a download.

This site uploads to many mirros, soo the download link will never get lost!

Best part is, minimum payout 2$! {AP/MB}
    Register now!

Per Download:

We count downloads from all countries.

Downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads are counted).
    You earn $20 - $100 per 1000 dowload!

Bitsor.com allows you to upload your files on yours ACCOUNTS SUPPORT Hotfile, BitShare, Restfile, QueenShare, Turbobit, Rapidshare, DepositFiles ,FileFactory, Uploading, etc
    You earn 15% of your referrals' earnings in lifetime

Minimum payout amount is $2.

Ref links
    http://bitsor.com/superrega.php?reff=017NNW
    Non ref links
    www.bitsor.com

i will try this site!

link dont work

yea the link is not opening up, i guess the site has been non legit so either removed or bitsor ran with the money. lol.

I will try this cause it is is paying through moneybokers and I need moneybokers for playing poker at pokerstars!

I have work for more couple of days and when I finish it I'll try this site and I'm really hoping to get big profit from it!Thank you for sharing the site!

PLEASE provide me a payment proof of your earnings then i am surely going to join it. it seems to be good for me as i download many things and i think it is going to help me out. thank you i appreciate your work.

This website is not safe guys. stay away from it. This is 3 years old site with very bad rating. Of course website is popular but not safe.