Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Earn in a Easy way minimum payout 50$

Hi friends iam new here ...
    i have just gone through a site Earningsip.com
    i think it works all you need is register and invite ..make referels.

go here and register thank you http://earningsip.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=65577

Do you have any payment proof of this site?Are that maybe too big rates?I heard when you want to request payment that you must complete sharecash download in order to request it?

If you must complete sharecash download in order to request payment I wouldn't trust this site too much so be careful.

Thats a scam site i must say, u get $7 as bonus to register and $2 to invite every member , i reached $50 now they are saying you must complete a survey to get paid. what is this they are purely scam.

smtek, once you get the 50 $, try to change your IP to a one that is in USA, because I have been told that this kind of surveys can be made by people from USA.

I think I am going to meet a new scam site. I have faced many scam sites like this site. Please don't waste your time by spending your time to get money from the site. please avoid this site. If the site is legit, please provide us the payment proof.

bro no one believe until you give us payment proof so waiting for payment proof.

Yes please provide us a payment proof otherwise no one is going to believe you in anyway. I dont have a second to spend in this lol sites with any guarantee to earn. thank you for your information.

this is old website but not paying it's members regularly. This is scam site. I know it hurts where you do work and not get paid. I want to make you conscious.