Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome post. This is really a great website and paid a lot of members. but they have limit 30 post in 24 hours.

I am going to stick and post with pockercrack instead to other pay to post site . We have $0.04 rate so i dont we take advantage that. If we are going to post more quality comments here im sure that we can earn a decent money here in this forum

PokerCents
    I think this forum is the best paid to post active admins,userfriendly,Legit also and they accept all country.

I am new here on forum, but I am liking a lot and I think that I will earn a good money!

Why exactly would you need a pay to post site to pay only 3 cents per post and 5 cents per thread, when this site already pays 4 cents for either or. Sure this site doesn't have as many categories as other forums, but that's what they have the general discussion forum for.

Yea, you are very correct. You seem to be very new here; I am also a new member. Let's keep the thread alive; and remember, do not post links.