Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    adsense approval is so hard. there are lots of sites like ad sense like chitika and yahoo contributor but their pay rates are very low. Try to get approve on adsense. if you have lots of visitors on your blog, you will easily get approval. thanks.

I used AdSense of my website for 2 year and has got ~50€, so only 20 more € required to request payout. Then I started to get 20 € per Day from 10 Visitors and this was very strange, so I didn't know what to do, because this was definitely not normal. But I thinked, that AdSense will just remove money if it gone wrong. After 1 Month I had 63€ and they did not removed any money even from Days where I had 1 Visior and 3€ income. So I didn't knew what to think about that. After some time I got 93 € and 3 Days before payout my Account got deleted, because they said I would have faked Clicks. So I was using AdSense for 2 years and barely reached the amount of money needed to keep up the website and buuum my money is completely away and even after I wrote them nothing happen. So what should I do a single person against a whole company. So I invested a lot of time and afford into this website and buum everything is away. So I can only suggest you to NOT use AdSense even if some of my friends told me that AdSense is working perfectly for them. For me it was definitely NOT working good.

Yeah you are right. It is so hard to get approved by Google adsense. I tried adsense today for the 5th or 6th time and I didn't got approved. I think they have very strict rules of approval. But if you got approved Google adsense is one of the best ways of getting a passive income and clearly it's not the beginners.