Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

adsense does not work for begginers

most of them make a lot of hype about adsense, but in my opinion adsense does not work for beginners

Can you tell me good ad network that has good CPM rate and can pay me with PayPal? I think adsense is not so good too

u can go for adbrite ( they approve registration on your traffic) , chitika, infolinks this all sites work well if you have decent no of pageviews.

It's too hard to get success on Google adsense. They are world largest online ads company. I have been banned from Google adsense six months ago. I have a blog. I applied to Google Adsense from my blog. They approved me. But for low traffic, my adsense account was banned.

adsense is never an good beginning site for an blogger with low traffic, all u end up is getting banned for low traffic or for self clicking.

yeah i have tried for the adsense account and they rejected me twice .. now for getting an adsense account approved you nedd to have good traffic plus content should not be copied from others.

Ya, it is very tough to pick up with Adsense earnings. Am also a victim. Am running Adsense for more than one year..
    You will slap me because my earning is only 10$ till date.. so unhappy with thata kinda thing.

hi, just follow the TOS of google adsense and follow it to get approved for Google Adsense.

Yes, You are right, for newbie adsense is not a good way to reach earn money destination.I have tried to register of adsense so sad they didn't approve yet.

Yes you are definitely right even after 3 years waiting for adsense approval i have still not got any message for my blog. If anyone can provide me a easy way then it will be better. please reply for helping me thank you.