Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: KK sucks

Angry KK sucks

You know you're running bad when KK is your biggest losing hand of the day.

-----------
    1. Short-stack goes all-in, I have more chips than him and raise all-in with KK to isolate. He turns over A3.

I wouldn't feel as bad if I lost to an ace hitting, but to him hitting a 4-card-straight?

----------

2. Two short-stacks go all-in, I have a lot more chips than one of them and slightly more chips than the other, I raise all-in with KK. They turn over QQ and TT.

Q49109

Agh!

Since moving to NL100 I've had KK 47 times and it has won 58% of the time. That is when you know KK doesn't like you.

KK has gotten me 3 times in the past 2 days. Once it did hold up, but last night I had KK twice and it got cracked, once by AA and the other time by JJ.
    Today I was playing a cash game and was UTG with KK, I raised, UTG+1 reraised, I capped, after the flop he was all in, so it didn't cost me more money, and he had AA

I myself have have problems winning with KK. Most of the time it is versus AA but still sucks to be in the short end of the stick.

Keep your poker face on, my friend