Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
    PokerCents

Angry Worst bad beat you have taken

The "Worst" beat I have ever taken was 22 > AA after an A 7 9 flop

The worst beats I have ever taken on my mind were both in the $3 rebuy on Stars. Back when I used to play every night and grind out money at low limits. Would play micro limit tournaments and cash and keep taking money offline to help pay bills with, still taking the occasional shot at $3r/$5r/$20 MTTs to try and bring in a few K cash to move up in limits.

21st in the $3r one time. 3rd in chips, got all in preflop with chip leader and JJ > AA board rolled out K 9 4 7 J. Would have had a huge HUGE chip lead with 20 left.

27th in the $3r another time. Same situation about, I was 7th in chips, AA preflop against 11th in chips with AJ.. flop A T 9
    turn and river rolled out K Q.

ah yes ive also hit running quads vs top set, and have had someone hit running quads against my top set.

brother, for every bad beat, there's a chance for a sweet revenge hand waiting.