Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Burn out??

Question Burn out??

I ended a consecutive winnning day streak yesterday. 17 straight days of winning at Mintedpoker and it finally ended. I am actually glad it is over because typically after loses I play my best poker.

To my topic. I am reviewing my reports and see that I have played poker for varying times like 70 days in a row. I do not play a ton of hours but I make some time to play every single day so obviously I am having fun doing this. The money of course makes it worth my wild.

I am wondering though if I will burn myself out. I am think of imposing a few day break from poker to get my mind fresh. How important is resting the mind from the game?

-

You may also find that they are just rewinding the motor.
    This means its probably more subceptable to a futher burn out.

PokerCents

-

the church I used to go to did a car show on fathers day with a burnout competition. they are at the end of a dead end road so it wasnt a issue with traffic.

unfortunately they only did the car show once. I was in first place with my burn out in my second gen camaro but. the guy who end up winning just kept one coming back and doing more burnouts. kinda dumb if you can have as may tries as you want for a competition.

but still was a fun day

Wow, 17 days straight of winning is impressive! Taking breaks can definitely help keep your mind sharp and prevent burnout. It's all about finding that balance between grinding and giving your brain some downtime...