Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

[Buy] PaySafeCard

Hello, I know I'm new to this forum but I am interested in buying a 10 € PaySafeCard and in return give € 9 on paypal. How am newbie and still not have feedback here on this forum, I can give the link to my feedback in other forums.

interested PM

Is this offer still open? I could help you out

Can i have some more details??? It's better you don't post any links here....you will get banned easily.
    This is the most important site discussion forum on poker with better loyalties and regards to its members.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonezone View Post
    Can i have some more details??? It's better you don't post any links here....you will get banned easily.
    This is the most important site discussion forum on poker with better loyalties and regards to its members.
    Thanks.

Yea you are right. Posting of links is disobedient to rule guiding this forum; don't be disobedient, or you get ban

Hi guys! I've been using a new website recently: www.hhdealer.com
    It works really well for me. Have you checked it out yet? What are your experiences?

PokerCents

-

Samker thankyou for ur reply, i understand but i found this forum from google search and i like other useful thing in it thats why i have subscribe mail

Hey there! Just a heads up, trading like that can be risky, especially with a new account. Make sure to be cautious and maybe consider using official platforms for safer transactions....