PDA

View Full Version : Here's How to Lose 3.5 Stacks with AA/KK/QQ

Wild
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
In 25 hands I was dealt KK/QQ/AA (x2) and lost all of them to a maniac.

Hand 1 - I have A:diamond: A:heart: and x5 pfr. Flop A:club: Q:diamond: 5:spade:. Another guy has 5:heart: 5:diamond: so I finally get to set over set someone. We're all in on the flop and maniac calls to draw to his gutshot. He hits it.

Hand 2 - I have K:diamond: K:heart: - I raise to x10BB and maniac calls with a full stack with 8:diamond: 2:diamond:. Flop J:diamond: T:heart: 3:heart:. I btp, he pushes and I call. Turn and River diamonds....

Wild
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Hand 3 - I have Q:diamond: :spade: and x5pfr. Maniac calls (of course) and so does a rock (uh oh). Flop T:heart: T:diamond: 9:diamond:. I btp, rock pushes, maniac calls, and I fold. Rock had Q:heart: Q:club: and maniac had 9:heart: 9:spade:.

Hand 4 - I have A:spade: A:club: again. The gods want me to bust this guy. I'm getting AA again in less than 25 hands. No wait, they don't. I raise x5BB and maniac calls Q:heart: T:spade:. Flop J:diamond: 6:heart: 7:heart:. I bet 1/2 my stack on the flop and he calls. Turn 8:diamond: and I push he calls. River 9:spade:

I should just avoid maniacs. I lose more than 50% of my losses to them.

TheUncle
01-23-2012, 02:24 PM
LoL! I gotta say one thing - that beat where you lost with KK when you went allin against 28s on a flop of JT3 with one of his suit is probably the most amusing beat i have ever seen!

Sorry, its not your misery that amuses me, really it isnt! THat is one funny ass beat though.

haleylawrence
03-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Seems to be an interesting to see this one. A new learning for me in order to grow even more. Thanks for this one. Really appreciate it in all ways.

stiflex
09-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Lol, you must feel really bad for loosing with that D:

KolTas
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Really very - very bad luck. :(

Domcikas
09-15-2012, 10:11 AM
True Story KoLtas :( then why are you loosing? :(

pokerbet365
09-24-2012, 06:05 PM
In 25 hands I was dealt KK/QQ/AA (x2) and lost all of them to a maniac.

Hand 1 - I have A:diamond: A:heart: and x5 pfr. Flop A:club: Q:diamond: 5:spade:. Another guy has 5:heart: 5:diamond: so I finally get to set over set someone. We're all in on the flop and maniac calls to draw to his gutshot. He hits it.

Hand 2 - I have K:diamond: K:heart: - I raise to x10BB and maniac calls with a full stack with 8:diamond: 2:diamond:. Flop J:diamond: T:heart: 3:heart:. I btp, he pushes and I call. Turn and River diamonds....

LoL with KK is very bad.... In cash table or tournament and if it is in cash table..blinds ?? :)