PDA

View Full Version : Additional keyboard?

JoshuaElia
06-21-2023, 10:59 AM
I am starting on ACC, is it possible to use an additional keyboard as there are so many possible settings for the wheel..I have one which was working with project cars but I cannot use it on ACC

JoshuaElia
06-21-2023, 03:07 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VesyMesca
06-21-2023, 03:09 PM
As far as I know, mine worked with PC and Formula 1 games, but as far as I know, it wasn't implemented on a console with AAC, I hope it will be fixed soon.

Jimmynitrun
06-22-2023, 09:37 AM
Just wanted to add that you can use an additional keyboard for ACC to handle all those wheel settings. It's a great idea to have more options at your fingertips! However, it's essential to ensure compatibility with the game.
If your previous keyboard worked fine with Project Cars but isn't cooperating with ACC, it might be due to different game requirements or settings. Have you tried checking if there are any specific keyboard configurations or drivers needed for ACC? That might do the trick!
Alternatively, you could explore getting one of the infra red keyboards (https://emfclothing.com/accessories/ir-keyboard-with-trackball) with a trackball. These keyboards offer a unique combo of convenience and functionality, and they might be compatible with ACC. They're worth looking into if you're up for trying something new!