PDA

View Full Version : Starting your own business - How do i learn the right way (student loan, insurance)

DanAnderson
01-25-2024, 11:27 AM
One day i want to start my own business. Maybe something in the Information Technology field. Doing computer networking, automation, web programming or something in that nature. but the thing is ... How do i get the education to run a professional business? How do i learn about departments. How do i learn about each departments functionality. How do i learn about each job title. Sometimes i get confused. How does a business owner know all the different kinds of people to hire? How do they know what need? What are the rules of hiring and firing people.. What are the forms and processes... What legal things do i need to learn? How do i plan and execute? I am, there is just too much information and i have no clue where to start. I need like a roadmap of everything. What is a board of directors. How does it work? Who can go in it.. Should i learn more about business administering or financing? It seems overwhelming... So basically how do i start? where do i start? Do i need to go to school for business administration? Is that the correct course? any help would be great.

VesyMesca
01-25-2024, 11:40 AM
Wow, that's a fascinating mix of businesses your colleagues have ventured into! It's incredible to see how diverse entrepreneurship can be. From dry cleaning to phone repair and even janitorial services, it's clear that with determination and creativity, opportunities abound.
And thanks for sharing the info about crm map integration (https://planfix.com/integrations/maps/). It's always valuable to explore ways to streamline business operations. They can provide insights on how integrating maps into CRM can enhance efficiency and customer engagement.
Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions or if you'd like to dive deeper into any of these topics!