View Full Version : Hamtramck (Detroit) Hostel

RichardBens14
05-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Our Hamtramck (detroit based ) hostel is opening August 2017! I need help getting this running! Painting, assembly and other tasks are in the works. Once it is done, we need a knowledgeable international staff to assist!

Want to help me start something amazing??

-Scott Aaronson

DeanPaladin
05-03-2024, 10:59 AM
That's exciting, Scott! Congrats on getting this far! We're busy property hunting down here in the south, but looking forward to getting to the same point as you in the future. I don't know if you're already there, but the facebook group for this website is called "HostelManagement.com" and folks are more active about commenting & responding on there, it seems. Are you just looking for employees/staff at the moment?

careocerebro
05-03-2024, 11:04 AM
The Hamtramck Detroit Hostel looks like a cozy haven for travelers seeking adventure in the heart of Detroit's vibrant scene. The mix of modern amenities and cultural charm makes it a gem worth exploring. Speaking of gems, have any of you ever visited Aguila de Osa (https://aguiladeosa.com/)? It's like finding a hidden treasure in the Costa Rican rainforest! As for Hamtramck, it's like a bright star in Detroit's constellation, offering a unique experience for wanderers. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this delightful hostel and share tales of our own travel escapades!