PDA

View Full Version : Car is made should i do my loan now or wait til it comes in?

RichardBens14
05-17-2024, 03:26 PM
My car got made on Monday, out for shipping but as far as I know sitting waiting for a ride east to Mass. I've been searching for the best rates and my bank can get me to 4% for 72 months. I am going to call the dealer today to see if they have anything close. Once I apply I have 60 days with that interest rate locked. Am I smart to lock it in now and hope my.car arrives in less than 60 days? The only other variable is if I sell my car on my own or trade it in. I'm hoping for a private sale soon. Thoughts on locking in my rate and how long shipping times are right now?

septoxid
05-17-2024, 03:29 PM
rates are not going down the next 60 days

adrianruther
05-17-2024, 03:36 PM
Locking in your interest rate now could be a smart move, providing you with financial certainty as you await your car's arrival. With the 60-day lock period, you have ample time to finalize the deal. As for shipping times, they can be unpredictable, but having your rate secured gives you peace of mind. Regarding your current car, pursuing a private sale may fetch you a better price, adding to your purchasing power. Exploring loan options from the loan provider in singapore (https://www.tembusufs.com/) could offer favorable terms and potentially lower rates. It's all about maximizing your options and making informed decisions.

adrianruther
05-17-2024, 03:40 PM
rates are not going down the next 60 days

yeah
exactly