PDA

View Full Version : Pay-per-Post Forum

PokerCrack
03-01-2012, 11:57 AM
With the idea of the PokerCrack promotion in mind we've successfully launched Pay-per-Post system:

1. We will pay $0.04 for every good post and for the opening of the new interesting thread.
2. We will pay $0.25 for every referral who will make at least 5 informative posts. Please find your referral link here: http://www.pokercrack.com/usercp.php

You have to follow some rules to get your payment:

1. Your posts have to be unique, not copy-pasted from the other sources.
2. Very short posts will not be calculated during your withdrawal. Posts with 20 words or less will not be paid.
3. The referral links in your posts are STRICTLY PROHIBITED - you'll be banned permanently.
4. Your posts have to be interesting to read and to continue the discussion.
5. You are not allowed to post using several accounts.
6. There is no need to post right after your previous posts. Just keep the discussion and open the new thread if needed.

You can see your earnings just under your avatar. 1 PokerCent = $0.01.
The minimum sum for withdrawal will be $5=500 pokercents via Paypal or MoneyBookers.
We will be also able to make p2p transfer on some poker rooms.

Please ask any questions in this thread and we will improve the payment system with your help.

Kinds regards, PokerCrack Administration.

KolTas
09-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Really awesome news for people who love to play Poker, now they can discuss about it and earn real cash - wow !

Werave
09-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Poker is one of my main hobbies and fun to hear, some twice a hobby that is poker and debate are paid and money. Thank administrator that provides a chance and make the filling of the board.

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-08-2012, 02:53 PM
where to find my ref link?

KolTas
09-08-2012, 03:15 PM
There's no referral link in the forum - you will not get anything for new referred member.

Werave
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM
If you need this system that you receive the money gets created in this thread: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/162-Referral-awards-!

PokerCrack
09-11-2012, 05:05 PM
If you need this system that you receive the money gets created in this thread: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/162-Referral-awards-!

We've launched it today!

KolTas
09-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Awesome new ! I will start to referr new people today !

blazer
09-12-2012, 04:37 PM
This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.

KolTas
09-12-2012, 05:42 PM
This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.

Good luck earning those 5$ my friend.

alexrios420
09-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Good luck earning those 5$ my friend.

I was wondering when i've reached my $5 where do i go on the forums that will cash out my posts?

blazer
09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I was wondering when i've reached my $5 where do i go on the forums that will cash out my posts?

You can request a cashout be sending a privat message to the admin with your PayPal email and the amount you want to redeem. The admin is PokerCrack.

blazer
09-13-2012, 03:49 PM
How could I redeem my earning? I have already earned 500 pokercents i.e. $5.
i want to redeem it through Paypal.

KolTas
09-13-2012, 03:52 PM
How could I redeem my earning? I have already earned 500 pokercents i.e. $5.
i want to redeem it through Paypal.

PM the PokerCrack admin maybe create a new thread or writte an e-mail for admin, and when he will sit to his PC he will pay you :)

blazer
09-13-2012, 04:10 PM
PM the PokerCrack admin maybe create a new thread or writte an e-mail for admin, and when he will sit to his PC he will pay you :)

I am going to hit the admin with a payment request soon :)

KolTas
09-13-2012, 04:17 PM
I am going to hit the admin with a payment request soon :)

Yeah, i will request payment soon, it will be much easier to referr new people to this awesoem forum with payment proof.

blazer
09-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, i will request payment soon, it will be much easier to referr new people to this awesoem forum with payment proof.

Yup. People will believe in the site and will join.

I hope to get the chance to help the site admin in attracting traffic.

KolTas
09-13-2012, 04:24 PM
I know way how this forum will get a lot of active new people, i will put ad of this forum ot the facebook fan page that have over 90000 likes !

blazer
09-13-2012, 04:33 PM
I know way how this forum will get a lot of active new people, i will put ad of this forum ot the facebook fan page that have over 90000 likes !

I will help you in promotion too.

I have a YT channel with 6700+ subscribers. If I make a video of this forum I will surely attract all my subs :)

KolTas
09-13-2012, 04:35 PM
I will help you in promotion too.

I have a YT channel with 6700+ subscribers. If I make a video of this forum I will surely attract all my subs :)

Wow - it will be awesome, i hope we can make that this forum will have 20+ people online !

Werave
09-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I set an advertisment at twitter account, who have 2k follows

KolTas
09-13-2012, 04:53 PM
I set an advertisment at twitter account, who have 2k follows

Nice, my twitter account has only 155 followers.

Werave
09-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Nice, my twitter account has only 155 followers.

I want to see this forum one of most popular poker forum.

blazer
09-13-2012, 04:58 PM
I think it would be easier to promote this site with a payment proof.

KolTas
09-13-2012, 05:01 PM

Yep, i and you balazer should receive it today or tomorrow, i will request mine at night.

Werave
09-13-2012, 06:02 PM

To peoples who want to earn money with this site, yes, if don`t no.

blazer
09-14-2012, 05:11 AM
I have requested my payout. I hope to get the money soon.

KolTas
09-14-2012, 05:12 AM
I have requested my payout. I hope to get the money soon.

I hope you will :)

Zotac359
09-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Wow. :O Now you can talk about poker and earn real money that is awesome :)

KolTas
09-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Wow. :O Now you can talk about poker and earn real money that is awesome :)

Yep, it's really awesome ! But Zotac359 just don't forget to be active member here ! :) Good luck for you.

Zotac359
09-15-2012, 08:22 AM
But why sometimes i dont get pokercent when i write a post?

KolTas
09-15-2012, 09:00 AM
Zotac359 - your post should be at least 20 words long if you wont to receive Poker Cents to your account ballance :)

Domcikas
09-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Few words I did not understand the type if you ask 20 posters, which can be exchanged for money?

KolTas
09-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Domcikas - waht do you mean ? if you won't to receive PokerCents for your message - it should be at least 20 word's long.

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-16-2012, 06:19 PM
So now its not allowed to put up a referral links in the threads you start?

and why half of my cents got eliminated whats wrong, i even got over 20 symbols limit in my posts.

taptop
09-17-2012, 02:22 AM
nice.this is great!

Danielle
09-17-2012, 08:42 AM
aint getting pokerrr centsss aswelll <3333 but however inlove with this forum.

KolTas
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
aint getting pokerrr centsss aswelll <3333 but however inlove with this forum.

Your post should be at least 20 words long if you wont to receive Poker Cents to your PokerCent account ballance :)

Aaditya
09-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks admin,I just registered here and i am quite excited and found this site really interesting :)

Songoku
09-20-2012, 03:37 PM
But why i dont get pokercent when i write a post?

php200
09-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Dear SonGuku friend to be eligible to win you must cents screver sentences with more than 20 letters ...

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Administrator, could please tell me why im not getting pokacents for ppl i leaded to the forum?

KolTas
09-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Administrator, could please tell me why im not getting pokacents for ppl i leaded to the forum?

All the PokerCents for your active referrals will be added for you when: you will request payment from this forum :)

akhil5665
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
where do i get my earning stats??

Werave
09-22-2012, 11:43 AM
where do i get my earning stats??

Hello,

Your earnings showed when you posting, on left side.

LIKE:
- NAME
- POKERCENTS.

Pokercents are money.

100 pokercents - 1 $.

For every your post/thread you will have 4 pokercents.

If you wanna got it, you need to write atleast 20 words post/thread.

jetujami
09-22-2012, 04:30 PM
I am new in it . it is really good for me to earning money with sharing new new post and reply

navig8
09-23-2012, 04:28 AM
I have read the pay per post system on this thread first post. I think the system's good and fair enough. If I have a question, I'm sure to post it here. :-)

akhil5665
09-23-2012, 06:04 PM
looks great site to spend some time. all the offers are rocking and resonably good, hope will have a good time at pokercrash.

SandieL
09-24-2012, 12:02 PM
No lies, no licking ass, but this forums is unique and awesome, hope it will last long :)
love it!

bitspirit
09-24-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm pretty new and have never been a part of such a system before so can anyone tell me how do I request a payment ?

Andrei Popov
09-25-2012, 08:00 AM
That is cool idea we can talk for our favorite game poker and in the same time get a bonus.Very good idea for make this forum even more active

yanka50
09-25-2012, 10:21 AM
This is amazing news for all the people that like playing poker. It is always good to have some kind of reward for something you already do.

Catalyst64
09-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Awesome, now I'll be able to even gain money while talking about my most favorite game, that's nice. I actually need some money right now, so I'll make sure to post often.

Werave
10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Administrator, you pay for posts still?
I think forum is dead, we need to make him more activity and congrats for good and big community.

akhil5665
10-03-2012, 01:55 PM
these site really is awesome , not only because of its good payment for each post, but also because of its direct payout connection to the administrator.

akhil5665
10-03-2012, 01:57 PM
hey guys, if u think there is anything that the forum need to change to update in order to have more fresh post please suggest it.
any changes that u wish u see in the forum??

KolTas
10-04-2012, 04:34 AM
True - Werave, this forum is kind a dead at the moment, but i think it will get active in some time ! Sorry that i wasn't active for few days guys ! :)

lord09
01-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Ok,, which poker room should I choose to recieve my pokercents in it? cuz I want to play poker with my bonus and don't cash it to my paypal or moneybooker account!

PokerCrack
01-26-2013, 06:41 AM
Ok,, which poker room should I choose to recieve my pokercents in it? cuz I want to play poker with my bonus and don't cash it to my paypal or moneybooker account!

Hello and welcome to the PokerCrack forum!
I think we are able to make p2p transfers at any poker room which allows it. So please tell me what room do you prefer.

jamica
02-15-2013, 02:18 PM
it is a very nice idea to make a forum where we can discuss every thing including boker games and in the same time we can gain more and more cash to spend it to win cash , nice forum and, thanx admin

ravi kumar
02-21-2013, 06:34 AM
hey friends what strategy we should use to play poker game

plusus
03-25-2013, 12:20 PM
really awesome. Is this the only paid per post poker forum?, the idea is great, especially for beggining players like me ^_^
i know forex does paid forums, but thats 1st paid poker forum that ive seen, really great again :D

juni007
07-31-2013, 06:00 AM
Well i didn't find any option to withdraw funds from this forum account to my moneybookers account, kindly if any one or moderator will explain the procedure of how to withdraw funds to moneybookers. thanks

decenthasoo
10-07-2013, 04:08 PM
really it is great news i was looking for this actually honestly i joined this only this reason

Kaniska Luther
06-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Really awesome news to listen through thank you poker crack i really appreciate it and expect to earn as much as i can from this wonderful programm

Kaniska Luther
06-11-2014, 01:15 AM
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE WITHDRAWAL OPTION I CANNOT GET IT IF I GET MORE THAN 500cents how can i withdraw it to my paypal account please help me out thank you.

PokerCrack
06-11-2014, 07:04 PM
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE WITHDRAWAL OPTION I CANNOT GET IT IF I GET MORE THAN 500cents how can i withdraw it to my paypal account please help me out thank you.

Welcome to PokerCrack!

Just PM me when you'll get 500 cents and I'll arrange the payment :rolleyes:

PokerCrack
07-23-2014, 07:13 AM
I see that more and more users are asking if we still paying for posts.
YES WE DO.
Please make your posts interesting and poker-related, invite your friends and earn.
See the 1st post for details: http://www.pokercrack.com/threads/135-Pay-per-Post-Forum?p=361&viewfull=1#post361

samsharma
07-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Thanks admin, I thought this forum is not active. I will work on this forum and refer new members.

alfrediaherendeen
08-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Awesome news for the poker players. Though at now I am in a training session in PokerZion to learn the poker properly. I have a few interesting things in my training session which I will must post to earn some.

Mohammad Khaja Shareef
11-04-2014, 03:59 PM
I like pokercrack.com. Minimum pay out is $5 is good.

xen123
11-08-2014, 10:48 AM
w0w very interesting , good work admin this site and very very very usefull , this forum will be number one all over the world ^_^

xopac
10-06-2015, 04:24 PM
That's awesome. I already liked Pokercrack forums now I liked it even more. Thank you so much for launching this Pay-per-Post method and keep it up:). I will take action to refer many people as possible to Pokercrack:) so we can make this community so much bigger. Thank you again for this!

Komfortoa
03-11-2018, 04:50 AM
Петли посещают верные и навесные. Навесные делятся на универсальные и разъемные. Петли для входных дверей обустроены особым противосъемным механизмом. Установка бронированных дверей в Москве (https://dveri-komforta.ru/cat/bronirovannyie-dveri.html) после этого проводят закрепление короба в стене со стороны дверных петель. Порог – нижняя поперечная дробь дверной коробки. С поддержкой порога дверное полотно удерживается в дверном блоке. Увеличивает тепло- и звукоизоляцию.

А втомжедухе служит для устранения перепада высот в прилегающих к двери помещениях. Притвор – однородный выступ по наружному периметру дверного полотна, который является помещением его примыкания( соединения) с дверной коробкой. Повышает изоляционные характеристики двери, а втомжедухе делает дверь наиболее надежной в случае пробы взлома. После этого проводят закрепление короба в стене со стороны дверных петель https://dveri-komforta.ru/cat/protivopogharnyie-dveri.html - Дверь противопожарная металлическая однопольная Москва . Противосъемные штыри – стальные стержни диаметром 12 мм, устанавливаемые со стороны петлевого торца дверного полотна с целью усиления металлической двери. Ригель – железный стержень, выдвигающийся из корпуса замка и поступающий в дверную коробку, т. е.

Sibkrovla31Ol
03-15-2018, 09:11 AM
Наши менеджеры постоянно проконсультируют вас о наличии материала и ответят на все ваши вопросы. Каким обязан быть дом? В первую очередность он обязан быть сухим и теплым. За эти два принципиальных аспекта даетответ крыша. Монтаж металлочерепицы цена быстро (https://sibkrovlya99.ru/metallocherepica-moskva) на русском базаре строй материалов так же возникла цементно-песчаная черепица высочайшего свойства: её стал вы запускать столичный завод " braas дск-1 " по германской технологии. Если кровля не в порядке, то трудности не заставят себя ожидать. Протечки, влажность, огромные счета за нагревание, повреждение наружного вида дома – это лишь отдельный их список. Но как впору взятьвтолк, что необходима подмена кровли крыши? Для этого нужен высококачественный осмотр кровли и стропильной системы.

Делать его необходимо развгод, даже для собственников новейших крыш. В итоге осмотра имеютвсешансы выявиться трудности, какие и укажут на масштаб нужного починки. Обнаружены маленькие трещины на кровельном покрытии, оно потеряло эстетический вид. При этом к стропильной системе вопросов нет - на дереве не замечена гниль, трещины или грибок. На русском базаре строй материалов так же возникла цементно-песчаная черепица высочайшего свойства: её стал вы запускать столичный завод " braas ДСК-1 " по германской технологии керамочерепица монтаж быстро (https://sibkrovlya99.ru/krovlya-iz-keramocherepicy-moskva) . Данный вариант самый-самый обычный, довольно приобрести новейший кровельный материал для крыши и сменить им старый. подмена крыши Обнаружены отпечатки воды на стенках чердака или помещения мансарды. В доме отмечается высочайшая влажность.

Jasontaw
11-29-2018, 07:17 PM

https://www.realmusic.ru/id234427/

MaratogaB
03-23-2019, 09:17 AM
w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - Our Company aims at providing high standard of documentation service solutions and create the best platform that would guarantee an absolute customer interaction management.

To get the more information and make the orders, please use our website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

LEGAL REGISTERED PASSPORTS
We Produce and register Passports in the database of Most European, American, Australian, USA and many other countries in the world.

DRIVERS LICENSE, I.D Cards etc
We produce high quality registered drivers license, I.D cards of EU, USA, CA and other countries. We register all the information into the database system.

DEGREES / DIPLOMA.
We produce High quality and Authentic Degrees and Diploma and we also Registered Degrees and Unregistered Degrees and Diploma.

TRAINING CERTIFICATES
Our experts can provide to you, your lost certificates or related proof of knowledge documents. Discover the variety of services we offer.

TRANSCRIPTS and MORE
Our work can help you cut cost and safe a lot of time or stress with all your official school documents. we also produce the real registered and fake Transcript.

ENGLISH CERTIFICATE OF ALL TYPE
We Produce Real registered IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years !! and time. Read More.....
Residence Permit
We Produce Real registered Residence Permit Cards. We advise anybody who needs any type of documents to search no more once you find us. We are out here to help you get your documents!

Social Security Number(SSN/NIN)
Buy real valid and registered Social Security number (SSN) card from us today All U.S. citizens. We also provide UK National Insurance (NI) card
Investment & Black Note
Our team assists clients & investors from all over the world with issuing the new identity documents.

Keywords:
-----

Buy passports
Purchase second passport online
Purchase passport online
Fake Passport
Buy Fake Passport
Buy passport
Real Passport
Passports for Sale
Buy Fake Passport online
Buy fake and Real Passport Online
buy legal passport online
Real Passport for Sale
Buy Diplomatic passport
Buy Dual Citizenship for sale
buy second passport online
buy drivers license
buy second passport online
buy legal passport
buy real european passport
Buy passport USA
Real Passport USA
Buy Fake Passport USA
Fake Passport USA
Fake US Passport online
Real US Passport Online
Genuine passport
Dual Citizenship
buy second passport
second passport online
second passport
buy legal passport
legal passport online
european passport online
Fake Passport for sale
us fake passport
buy Fake US passport
Fake US passport
Fake US passport for sale
Fake US passport online
Fake Uk passport
Buy Fake Uk passport
BUY Fake Uk passport online
buy Fake Uk passport for sale
Uk passportUk passport for sale
Uk passport online
Usa passport buy
USA passport online
USA passport for sale
real USA passport
buy real USA passport
buy real USA passport online
Buy real USA passport for sale
CA passport
CA passport online
buy CA passport
buy CA passport for sale
buy real passport
real passport
real passport for sale
by passport
passport for sale online
real european passport
real european passport online
buy european passport
buy european passport online
buy european passport for sale
buy fake european passport
buy fake european passport online
buy fake europe passport
fake european passport
fake european passport online
fake european passport for sale
Buy passport online
buy passport
buy passport online
fake passport Passports for Sale
buy second passport
buy legal passport
buy real european passport
Registered second passport
Valid passport
Fake Passport online
Real Passport Online
Genuine passport
second passport
legal passport online
european passport online
real european passport
buy european passport
buy european passport online
Aus passport for sale
Acheter un passeport americain en ligne
Achetez le passeport Uk en ligne
Acheter de faux passeports canadiens
Acheter un document canadien novateur
Acheter un faux permis de conduire canadien
Acheter un passeport Canadien
Acheter une carte didentite Faux canadienne
Achetez des fausses cartes didentite canadiennes
Achetez des passeports canadiens de nouveaute
Achetez reel permis de conduire
Achetez un passeport canadien
Achetez un vrai passeport canadien
Australian passport for sale
British Passport for sale
Buy a passport online
buy Australia passport online
Buy Documents Online
Buy European Driver's License
buy eu passport
buy eu passport
Buy fake Australian ID card online
Australian fake ID card for sale online
Buy fake drivers licence of Belgium online
Belgian fake driving license for sale online
Buy fake Dutch ID card online
Buy real ID card of Netherlands online
Buy fake ID card Italy online
Italian fake Id card for sale online
Buy Fake ID Cards
Buy fake ID cards of Canada online
Canadian fake ID card for sale online
Buy fake passport online
Buy fake Spanish driver license online
Spanish fake drivers license for sale online
Buy fake Spanish ID card online
Spanish fake ID card for sale online
Buy France fake ID card online
French fake ID card for sale online
Buy ielts Certificate
Buy ielts Certificate in Australia
Buy IELTS Certificate Without Exam
ielts certificates online
buy legal Britain passport online
Buy original Ielts Certificate
Buy passport Online
Buy real British Passport online
Buy real Europe Passport online
Buy real Hong Kong Passport Online
Buy Real Japanese Passport Online
buy real Kuwait passport
buy Kuwait passport online
buy real license
buy real passport
Buy Real Thailand Passport Online
Buy real UK Passport online
Buy real United Kingdom Passport online
Buy real United State Passport online
buy registered united kingdom passport online
Buy Taiwan passport Online
Buy U.k Passport online

Kamheaby
08-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Lets go back to the beginning.
What exactly do you want to link with read_more and where do you want to have it ?
Because I have no idea.

With above GS functionality you can get excerpt of current page, and then link to the page manually.

Kamheaby
08-13-2019, 02:43 AM
I am having same problem and dont understand from other posts what is wrong. If I put this in a post:

<--more-->

this displays: ... on the home page but it is not a hyperlink. When I view the source of the page in a browser I see this:

<p> ...</p>

Why is this not a hyperlink?

Annettdiaro
12-07-2019, 11:59 PM
спиртное на дом круглосуточРо москва
https://alko-vip.ru/product/bosca-white-belpsl-075.html
ночная доставка алкоголя
доставка шампанского москва
заказать пиво и роллы на дом

JayneDes
12-17-2019, 12:10 AM
https://alko-vip.ru/product/captain-morgan-spiced-gold-05-l.html
доставка алкоголя на дом балашиха круглосуточРо
заказ пива на дом в москве
заказать спиртное на дом

Marisabelaa
06-26-2022, 01:44 PM
Boing..Boing..Boing..

They grabbed it by the tail umm oh dear. They wouldnt want to do that to a larger wallaby or kangaroo...

Poor little thing..

Here skippy..skippy...here skippy..the aussies & kiwis will get that one

c

DmitrichDJ
06-26-2022, 03:32 PM
I had my ears pierced with a gun and theyre fine?

Whats the problem with guns?

Edit
OHHHHHHH
I read the link.
God, I was lucky, right?

Alexibubs
06-29-2022, 12:05 AM
welcome here also. I dont post much but I so check it out every now and then. For me I have owned many SSPs and I think they are the best FOX body around.

Tatiana_Or
06-29-2022, 10:26 PM
I had my ears pierced with a gun and theyre fine?

Whats the problem with guns?

Edit
OHHHHHHH
I read the link.
God, I was lucky, right?

Katyk_Or
06-29-2022, 11:06 PM
Boing..Boing..Boing..

They grabbed it by the tail umm oh dear. They wouldnt want to do that to a larger wallaby or kangaroo...

Poor little thing..

c

iAlexki
06-29-2022, 11:17 PM
welcome here also. I dont post much but I so check it out every now and then. For me I have owned many SSPs and I think they are the best FOX body around.

DmitrichDJ
06-30-2022, 12:05 AM
Boing..Boing..Boing..

Poor little thing..

c

Alexibubs
07-01-2022, 12:01 AM
- I had my ears pierced with a gun and theyre fine? Whats the problem with guns? Edit OHHHHHHH I read the link. God, I was lucky, right?
Your kind words warmed my heart))

Tatiana_Or
07-01-2022, 01:20 AM
The nice answer!

Katyk_Or
07-01-2022, 01:53 AM
hi!
The nice answer!

iAlexki
07-01-2022, 02:07 AM
- I had my ears pierced with a gun and theyre fine? Whats the problem with guns? Edit OHHHHHHH I read the link. God, I was lucky, right?
You it is serious?

Valentiki
07-01-2022, 02:20 AM
- welcome here also. I dont post much but I so check it out every now and then. For me I have owned many SSPs and I think they are the best FOX body around.

AnnaFrol
07-01-2022, 02:45 AM
hi!
At all I do not know, as to tell...

DmitrichDJ
07-01-2022, 02:59 AM
hi!

Marisabelaa
07-01-2022, 03:11 AM
Awesome new ! I will start to referr new people today !

AnnaFrol
07-01-2022, 03:34 AM
hi!

DmitrichDJ
07-01-2022, 03:47 AM
hi!
The nice answer!

Marisabelaa
07-01-2022, 04:01 AM
hi!