PDA

View Full Version : Referral awards !

KolTas
09-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Hello, so i have 1 really great suggestion for this awesome forum about poker, you should add referral rewards, let's say member who referr new member get: 0,25$ to his ballance - or something like this, there would be a lot of new active members ! What you think huh ? :)

Werave
09-08-2012, 07:18 AM
I think it will be imperative to this system, simply because the Changes in the audience and for the invited people to pay Some kind of money, it could be 10 poker points, fully suffice.

KolTas
09-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Hmm, but if you won't to receive a money for referral he should make - let's say 5 posts - No fake referrals and no sapm.

PokerCrack
09-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks for this idea. I will contact our coder and we'll think about it.

KolTas
09-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Very good news !

Werave
09-10-2012, 11:41 AM
This is caused by not only the forum ratings, but it would become much more active, of course people who are ignorant of poker, can be applied to Some kind of sanctions or help him learn how to play this game of chance.

PokerCrack
09-11-2012, 04:58 PM
OK. We've launched the referral system!

You can find your referrals link here: http://www.pokercrack.com/usercp.php

We will pay 25 PokerCents=$0.25 for each referral.

Two remarks:
1. The referral has to be unique (not you or any other existing member of the forum). We have the possibility to detect it.
2. Your referral has to make at least 5 informative posts before you'll get your award. We will check it out after the payout request.

Post, attract new members and earn!

KolTas
09-11-2012, 06:25 PM
hey pokerCrack 1 of my referrals reached 5 posts, but i didn't received 25 pokerCents :rolleyes:

Werave
09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
I think when i have less busy time I advertise this site and earn a little bit.

KolTas
09-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah this is really awesome site to spend your time at fun way and earn money - wow !

PokerCrack
09-11-2012, 08:25 PM
hey pokerCrack 1 of my referrals reached 5 posts, but i didn't received 25 pokerCents :rolleyes:

I think this event is recalculated once every 24h. Let's wait a bit.

KolTas
09-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Okay, lets wait for 24rt day. I will try to invite more referrals later today :-)

blazer
09-13-2012, 04:21 AM
I think I got 2 ref with 5+ posts. But I don't think that I have got $0.50 yet.

I am waiting eagerly to get the balance.

PokerCrack
09-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi!

Well I see that the ref. system is not working automatically so I'll ask our coder to fix it.
In any case we will recalculate the balance by analyzing the posts after your withdrawal request and we will also add the appropriate balance for your referrals then.

So don't worry - your job will be paid for sure!

blazer
09-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Hi!

Well I see that the ref. system is not working automatically so I'll ask our coder to fix it.
In any case we will recalculate the balance by analyzing the posts after your withdrawal request and we will also add the appropriate balance for your referrals then.

Thanks for the quick reply admin :)

This will surely encourage more members to refer others.

KolTas
09-14-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi!

Oooh that's really great news, because i was thinkng why i'm not receiving my PokerCents for the referrals i invite. :p

jetujami
09-22-2012, 06:37 PM
yes I can get many referral for this side but the problem is that . its minimum withdraw is $5 . if minimum withdraw will be low then i can get many active referral

MarinOwner
09-25-2012, 04:36 PM
I would like that admin make referral award automatic cause maybe it will help to reaching the minimum payout and new member wouldn't get confused!

bitspirit
09-25-2012, 04:48 PM
I would like that admin make referral award automatic cause maybe it will help to reaching the minimum payout and new member wouldn't get confused!

He did say he will ask the coder to make it automatic so it will probably be done, nothing to worry about.

MarinOwner
09-25-2012, 08:51 PM
Then,ok I will be waiting for automatic referral award.I mean twelve days passed after admin said that he will ask coder and update is not here!

PokerCrack
09-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Then,ok I will be waiting for automatic referral award.I mean twelve days passed after admin said that he will ask coder and update is not here!

Well finally we've decided not to make this referral award automatic.
The reason is: I see a lot of "referrals" that are not unique - so they are created by single member just to get this award. They do have 5 posts or more but it is against our terms to pay for such referrals.

But please don't worry we will pay for all unique referrals. We will check your referrals manually after your withdrawal request and if everything is OK you'll get your funds.

I think it is fair enough and we will have more budget for the REAL members who promote PokerCrack and attract REAL referrals.

akhil5665
09-26-2012, 12:45 PM
yeah referral rewards is an good idea , this would even boost the poker members to the site and will help in the site advertisement.

bitspirit
09-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Well finally we've decided not to make this referral award automatic.
The reason is: I see a lot of "referrals" that are not unique - so they are created by single member just to get this award. They do have 5 posts or more but it is against our terms to pay for such referrals.

But please don't worry we will pay for all unique referrals. We will check your referrals manually after your withdrawal request and if everything is OK you'll get your funds.

I think it is fair enough and we will have more budget for the REAL members who promote PokerCrack and attract REAL referrals.*

I'm no coder but I've seen other sites have ways to determine if referrals are unique or not . Of course it is completely up to you to decide if you want to make it automatic and you do bring up a good point that you don't want to spend money on fake accounts but if you can get it to work it will be easier for you and your staff to have it automated.