PDA

View Full Version : TopLine browser add-on rewards you for the time you spend online

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-08-2012, 02:16 PM
TopLine is a revolutionary browser add-on for your browser that rewards you for your time you spend surfing the web. By installing this extension to your Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser you generate points by surfing that convert to cash. With the Topline addon installed you will start earning real money by surfing as you usually do without even noticing any difference!

The concept of earning money with TopLine is simple:
After you download the TopLine extension you will start earning from the TopLines ad network revenue share because this add-on replaces advertisements on the webpages you visit with the Topline network advertisements.
Advertisers pay them, and TopLine shares that revenue with you. Is TopLine free to join?
Yes, it is free to join Worldwide.
How much can I earn with topline?
The earning potencial of the program is between $5-$10 a month, it depends mostly on how much you surf. The more you browse, the more points you get, and the more points you have, the more cash you get paid.
How much are points worth?
Points values are rising and falling, depending on how much the TopLine network receive from advertisers.
Remeber that you are doing absolutely nothing more than you would normally do and you get rewarded for your time spent surfing.
You can ask for your payment when your cash balance reaches $10 to PayPal. TopLine is simple, safe to use and does not affect your surfing experience. Advertisenemts that TopLine network serves look very similar to the ads you normally used to see.
TopLine replaces advertisements on common websites with ads from the TopLine network and shares their revenue with you.
TopLine is commited to user security and privacy and will never sell your personal info. to spammers.
Is topline.com a scam? No, TopLine is not a scam, it really pays you for surfing.

register https://www.jointopline.com/?fid=MM6ZGL9NTCWQ

KolTas
09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Most of people say's that this is scam :(

stiflex
09-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm using it right now, have 2000 points, still need about 20000 more to go... :/

KolTas
09-12-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm using it right now, have 2000 points, still need about 20000 more to go... :/

Maybe you know or it's paying or no ?

blazer
09-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Most of people say's that this is scam :(

No. This site is absolutely legit. I got paid twice.

The earning is actually very very low. Without referrals, you will earn <$10 per month.

KolTas
09-12-2012, 05:44 PM
No. This site is absolutely legit. I got paid twice.

The earning is actually very very low. Without referrals, you will earn <$10 per month.

Nice ! Then i will try this method of TopLine too :)

blazer
09-13-2012, 03:46 AM
You should tyr it. Use it on mozilla firefox and google chrome simultaneously to increase earning. But I again warn you, the earning will be very slow.

Danielle
09-17-2012, 08:46 AM
blazer so u say it pays,plz show ur payment then ill believe u.

Zotac359
09-17-2012, 04:55 PM
It sounds intresting maybe i will try to see can i earn something or not. i will send you guys a proof if i get a payment

KolTas
09-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Okay - Zotac359 ! Good luck earning with this method, if you will receive a payment from it, i will try this too.

adata
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
i am working with topline too, i have 3283 now could someone advice how to faster get tolpine points?

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-22-2012, 06:39 AM
recruit as many referals as you can bro!!

KolTas
09-22-2012, 08:11 AM
i am working with topline too, i have 3283 now could someone advice how to faster get tolpine points?

There's only 1 thing how you can increase your earning at topline: Invite as much referrals as you can ! Good luck for you !

akhil5665
09-23-2012, 11:44 AM
i have heared abt by browsercash , it seemed legit but the earning was too slow so didnt spend much time on that, i dont thibk any other sites like are legit.

smtek
09-24-2012, 01:15 PM
As far as i know this site pays but to reach the payout is a hetic job so would need a lot of referral too :P

MarinOwner
09-28-2012, 09:15 PM
I also can say that say is paying and it is legit but it can last long to reach minimum payout which is 10 bucks!

akhil5665
09-29-2012, 11:10 AM
i have heard about my browser and other, earn money surfing browser addons but never got paid by any of the sites, anyway will give a try to this.

lihar
09-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Well i tried it but it really very slow 4000 points in 3 days , also tried using chrome and firefox both at the same time but it is still very slow.Will show the proof .....