PDA

View Full Version : Adf.ly - url shortener that pays you

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Adfly is one of the a free URL shortening service sites that pay you to share links on the webpage. It is easy to make money with adfly. You obtain paid for you personally which sessions your own shrink URL. Place your URLs on Google plus, Tweets, facebook, personal sites and any web pages.
Some individuals said that it's the best and some say that Adf.ly is a fraud. In this research I did a practical to get the outcomes to demonstrate if Adf.ly is a fraud website or an excellent system that can create you some cash on the internet.

A lot of individuals took part in the research, distributed their viewpoint and followed the up-dates and lastly...the outcomes and evidence i found that, Adf.ly certainly isn't a scam; it's completely genuine and confirmed way to earn cash on the internet.With excellent visitors to your shrink URLs and excellent marketing of these shorten URLs you can create decent cash. The Adf.ly is not a fraud and if you put some perform in it, you can create a lot of cash on the internet with Adf.ly.

How To Make Money With Adf.ly ?
Adf.ly all is merely a link shortening services that will serve advertising in each and every web page link which you generate and make money online by shorten URL. For any advertisement as part of your Links that will another person views you can generate profits. The particular advertisement indicates intended for 5 moments simply uses simply click “skip ad” and still the actual URL destination. The money an individual make is all about $0.5 to $4. 7 for every thousand vistas because I’m producing this information. Underneath are a few methods with steps to make funds on the web having advertisement. of all.

Full page ads- which can be paid along with around $3 every 1000 clicks. Maybe this does not seem like a lot of cash, just never anticipate to get wealthy instantly. The continent coming from where your own url is usually made itself known yet has their importance. The top paid will be the ticks coming from US ALL readers.

Banner ads – these ads are shown at the top of the site enabling the site to be seen in the same time with the marketing. This are compensated with around 2.00 $ per thousands clicks based upon of the location from where the press is done.

KolTas
09-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Really great website to earn money if you have your own: Blog or website. Earlier i had my own blog and i earned 7,64$ with this website.

Werave
09-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Previously I have worked with this company, but moved its earnings approaches to linkbucks.com

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-09-2012, 05:44 PM
does linkbucks creally pays,can you gimme proof?

KolTas
09-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Linkbucks payment proof.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2008/11/15/459753_Linkbucks-Payment-Proof-2_620.jpg

stiflex
09-12-2012, 01:55 PM
I've been using this site for along time, been using my own legitamate methods.

$ 6.38 PAID
$ 5.16 PAID

This site is legit, pays and its really easy to earn cash on it.

KolTas
09-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I've been using this site for along time, been using my own legitamate methods.

$ 6.38 PAID
$ 5.16 PAID

This site is legit, pays and its really easy to earn cash on it.

Maybe you going to share your method with us ? :p

blazer
09-12-2012, 04:57 PM
The site is pretty legit but there are some cons which I really dislike -
1. They pay very low, there are many new sites which pay almost twice.
2. They count only 10 click from a same IP per 24 hours whereas other sites count 100+ clicks from each IP every 24 hours.

But, if you want a 100% legit system then adf.ly is for you.

I would suggest to post your adf.ly short URLs in Facebook and forums.

alexrios420
09-13-2012, 08:35 AM
The site is pretty legit but there are some cons which I really dislike -
1. They pay very low, there are many new sites which pay almost twice.
2. They count only 10 click from a same IP per 24 hours whereas other sites count 100+ clicks from each IP every 24 hours.

But, if you want a 100% legit system then adf.ly is for you.

I would suggest to post your adf.ly short URLs in Facebook and forums.

I would think that every link shortening business is %100 legit

blazer
09-13-2012, 09:16 AM
I would think that every link shortening business is %100 legit

Some sites like adfoc.us are semi-legit. They rarely pay if you request a payout if $100+.

Werave
09-13-2012, 06:11 PM
does linkbucks creally pays,can you gimme proof?

Lol, linkbucks one of the most popular company of this advertisment marketing.

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-15-2012, 06:36 PM
well uhh, i got paid from adf.ly and adfoc.us has some proofs in their forum,but i think you are right about the high amounts.

PS.Facebook blocks adf.ly links

Danielle
09-17-2012, 08:45 AM
paying is too low for me..Sorryyy babyboyyy

Hauya
09-24-2012, 10:25 AM
I have earned almost 450$ with adf.ly

akhil5665
09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
you need to have your page on google ranks and need a good amount of traffic in order to get some money from this site. and pay rates also not so good

SandieL
09-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I used to do this, used bots and niches :p

bitspirit
09-24-2012, 12:10 PM
If you have a page of blog its a good way to earn some extra cash so you can manage and update your page without having to worry about paying the bills.

smtek
09-24-2012, 01:14 PM
For my country adf-ly pays very less :( in 1000 clicks also u wont reach $1 so i left using adf-lf

MarinOwner
09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
I tried adfly for 1 month but I earned only 50 cents so I left it but if you can get really huge amount of traffic then is good for you!