PDA

View Full Version : Enhance views - increase your youtube popularity

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah, it was a good title, because a lot of you checked it out, and I’m glad.

I
What’s the site, and how does it help so much?

Well, the site is called EnhanceViews.net, and it does a whole lot.

Here’s a quick list of what the site can do for you:

1. Get you more views on your YouTube videos.
2. Get you more subscribers to your YouTube channels.
3. Get you more views on your YouTube channels.
4. Get your videos liked.
5. Get comments on your videos.
6. Get your videos favorited.

So why am I writing another article about this website?

Well, because things have changed (only a little, and it’s not bad).

Basically, the whole point of my first article about this site was to show you how fast they deliver subscribers to your YouTube accounts.

However, YouTube has been hitting a lot of these sites HARD lately, and EnhanceViews.net was affected for a short time by YouTube’s crack-down.

But instead of pouting and shutting down their site like some others did, they instead took initiative, took responsibility, and ADDED FEATURES!

That’s right, and these features make the site much better in my opinion.

So THIS article is here to tell you that I still recommend this site, but there are a few changes that should be noted, and I’ll list those changes below.

Changes Made To EnhanceViews.net:

1. They added a “delay” for earning subscribers.

This is due to YouTube being suspicious of channels that gain a lot of subscribers in a short period of time. No one has been banned from YouTube for gaining a lot of subscribers quick, but YouTube definitely keeps a close eye on small channels gaining lots of subs.

So I’m glad EnhanceViews made this change. Before their was a “possible” risk, and now there is NO risk.
(so yes, even though at the time of my first article you could get over 100 subscribers an hour, it has now decreased for the safety of your YouTube account!)

2. Some of their credit-exchange rates (exchanging credits for views, comments, subscribers) have changed.

(42 credits for each view may seem like a lot right now, but when you can get thousands of credits within just a couple hours, 42 is a very small number.)

I will note that these haven’t changed too much, but because they did change, it should be noted here. However, this all keeps the system and site running, so that WE can generate more views, comments, and subscribers.

I can honestly say, those 2 things are the only changes that have been made to the site.

EnhanceViews still has the same great customer service (I’ve chatted with them through email plenty of times), they still give you subscribers, views, comments, favorites, and likes, and they really give the little guys and girls a chance to make it big on YouTube.

They also have a forum so that if anything happens both on EnhanceViews.net, or on YouTube.com, you will hear about it there! They have a lot of great members who are just like you and me – trying to enhance our own YouTube videos.

Bottom Line: Sites change all the time. Instead of pouting about every little change, sometimes it’s more worthwhile to accept the change and use it to your advantage.

That’s what hundreds of thousands of other people are doing right now on EnhanceViews.net. They are working at getting more views, more promotion, more PEOPLE to their videos.

Some of you may not agree with using these types of sites, but trust me, most of us aren’t bad people.

I mean come on, with millions of videos being added to YouTube daily, you’ll find that 99% of all videos go unnoticed.

Do you want to continue to go unnoticed? Or are you ready to make a CHANGE?

Click here to check out the site, and start getting the views, comments, favorites, likes, and subscribers you deserve!

Or, check out some other articles and videos on the site that talk about gaining subscribers and views on your own.

register
http://www.enhanceviews.net/rpage.php?spec=54903

stiflex
09-12-2012, 01:56 PM
There views are from Href, youtube freezes the views if a site come's from that redirector.

blazer
09-13-2012, 03:50 AM
I completely agree with stiflex. The views offered by enhanceviews are completely Href and your video will be blocked for rule violation in no time.

DarinRalphLovesGabriele
09-15-2012, 06:11 PM
wtf is href?

i also use vagex