PDA

View Full Version : Best freerolls?

stiflex
09-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, im looking to build my bankroll playing some freerolls, im wanting to know what some of the best free rolls out there are.

I cant get into pokerstars right now so other than them. Im not looking for freerolls where you have to put money in first or have to have points, only freerolls that i can create an account and play and also sites that give you free money. Am playing some on full tilt.

Thanks for any help, - Stiflex

Filipov
09-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey man, everybody is looking for some quality freerolls. I don't know how long ago did you played on FT because i think that FT has shut down. I have played on Tilt for two years or so. I actually manage to win a dollar on a freeroll and to build that dollar to 40+ dollars on 0,01/0,02$ tables. But set of amazing bad beats dragged me down to 0,00 :D. Anyway it was good experience.

Try out PKR poker... They have freerolls every couple of hours...

pokerbet365
09-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes mr. Filipov PKR poker is one of the best for freerolls tournaments ! but also Unibet and Poker Paradise are good rooms.In Unibet have every days 4-5 freerolls with 100,200 euro prize,and for new members have every week tournament for 500 Euro prize.In Poker Paradise have freerolls from 15:00 to 19:30 (5-6) I play in this 3 rooms freerolls.I Play in this 3 rooms freerolls :)

bitspirit
09-24-2012, 08:20 PM
There are whole sites dedicated to listing and reviewing good places for poker freerolls you should do a quick search on it.