PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft Or Terraria? ? ?

Zotac359
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
What game do you like most- Minecraft Or Terraria?

KolTas
09-13-2012, 06:05 PM
I heard Terraria for the first time lol, i choose minecraft :)

TemPs
09-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I choose Minecraft :)

Nimas
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I cant say anything about terraria, but i think that u better will play MC..

augustinas51
09-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Minecraft but all two games are peace of shit :)

TNT
09-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Both of these games are worthless.. Gameplay - sucks, graphics - what graphics? Thats just like playing runescape... Even rs is better..

8Teen
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Search for Ace of Spades - awful graphics, but it's BASICALLY minecraft with guns/missions/bunker defense; IT'S SO COOL.

Griloman
10-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I've played both games and I prefer the first MineCraft has more features then my friends all play MineCraft and so play with them and the game becomes more fun eheh

lihar
10-14-2012, 10:54 AM
If I were to say my favorite I would say Minecraft.

I believe that Minecraft has a replayabilty win on this situation - especially because I heard the Terraria developers stopped developing. I play both (not too much, although MC is an exception) and when you get to the top in Terraria it's easy to do everything and it gets boring QUICKLY. Even if you start a new character, who wants to go through all of the work to get their awesome things back? Well, not me.

Minecraft on the other hand (especially because I have a server that has country-sized builds and large towns) basically lets you build 3d objects, and that doesn't get boring. There's a lot of mini-games you can come up with, and survival mode seems to be a replayable thing, unlike Terraria.

Both are great games, don't get me wrong, but I like MC better.

icofirea
10-14-2012, 01:18 PM
For me, minecraft is the better game. Better GUI, more people. Actually, I didn't know much about Terraria until I saw this thread.

lihar
10-14-2012, 06:14 PM
For me, minecraft is the better game. Better GUI, more people. Actually, I didn't know much about Terraria until I saw this thread.

Terraria is an action-adventure/RPG indie game.Its like minecraft but much tougher to play around , it takes more time to master it.
The game features exploration, crafting, construction, and combat with a variety of creatures in a randomly generated 2-D world.

icofirea
10-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Terraria is an action-adventure/RPG indie game.Its like minecraft but much tougher to play around , it takes more time to master it.
The game features exploration, crafting, construction, and combat with a variety of creatures in a randomly generated 2-D world.

I will see some videos on YouTube, but I think that minecraft will remain my favourite indie game. But I am not against new things so I might end up liking Terraria more than Minecraft.

taptop
12-03-2012, 03:12 AM
I haven’t played Terraria before. I remember playing Minecraft quite a bit when I was a kid. It’s a simple quick game.

Kaniska Luther
06-11-2014, 12:12 AM
I will ofcourse choose minecraft. Terraria is good but it was too easy but Minecraft does not let you boring with better graphics, gameplay, and much more better than Terraria.

Kaniska Luther
06-13-2014, 06:18 AM
best game is fifa 14 as it is cheap comes with mast graphichs better gameplay and many more so in my opinion it is best sport game i have ever played dont know abut this games.