PDA

View Full Version : 888 poker review !

KolTas
09-14-2012, 05:36 AM
http://macintosh-poker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/888-logo.gif
(http://www.pokercrack.com/go/888)

888 Poker

Black Friday may have adversely affected most of the online poker industry but one poker room has grown substantially since the US crackdown, 888 Poker. 888 Poker is a longtime player in the online poker industry and since Black Friday the site has seen its revenue increase over 100% as more and more players flocked to the site thanks to their solid reputation and marketing efforts, which included partnering with Harrah’s and launching the WSOP.com online poker room.

888 Poker has always been known for their loose games and player-friendly promotions, and even though their software is still not up to par with some other players in the online poker industry, the pros far outweigh the cons at 888 Poker, and the site continues to have one of the best reputations in the poker industry.

Unfortunately 888 Poker does not accept US players at this time.

Traffic & Competition at 888 Poker

As I mentioned above, 888 Poker has always been known for having fairly soft games, and even though the average poker player has gotten significantly better over the years I would still rate 888 Poker as having one of the softer player bases, and with the fourth largest player base in online poker 888 also has excellent selection of different games and stakes.

Players looking for a large player base with below average skills will find 888 Poker very much to their liking.

Deposit Bonus

888 Poker’s first-time deposit bonus offers all new depositors at the site a hefty 100% match bonus up to a maximum of $400. In addition to this first-time deposit bonus all new players at 888 Poker are entered into a first-time depositor’s freeroll tournament, giving them a good shot at boosting their bankroll right out of the gate with no risk whatsoever.

VIP Loyalty Program

At 888 Poker all players are automatically enrolled into the site’s VIP Program. 888’s VIP Program grants players two separate points: Status Points and Rewards Points. Status Points determine your level in the 888 Poker VIP Program while Reward Points can be exchanged for cash and prizes.

888 Poker also offers players the chance to reach both monthly and yearly VIP goals. Here is a look at the point thresholds for each level as well as the rewards you will receive:

MONTHLY STATUSES

Blue = 0 Points needed: The starting point for all 888 Poker players

Bronze = 10 Points needed: $15,000 in Freeroll entries/month

Silver = 500 Points needed: x2 multiplier to VIP points and $18,000 in Freeroll entries/month

Gold = 1,500 Points needed: x4.5 multiplier to VIP points and $22,000 in Freeroll entries/month

Platinum = 4,500 Points needed: x9 multiplier to VIP points and $29,000 in Freeroll entries/month

YEARLY STATUSES

VIP = 60,000 Points over the course of 1 year: x 13.5 multiplier to VIP points and $29,000 in Freeroll entries/month

VIP Diamond = 300,000 Points over the course of 1 year: x18 multiplier to VIP points and $29,000 in Freeroll entries/month

Promotions & Unique Features

Here is a look at some of the other promotions you will find at 888 Poker:

100% up to $400 Deposit Bonus

$50k First Depositors Challenge

An entry into the $3,500 First Depositors

Freeroll Tournament

An entry into a $1,000 Freeroll for every monthly deposit you make

The $.08 buy-in, $1,000 Guaranteed tournament

Deposit Options

Players at 888 Poker have a number of different ways to deposit and withdraw money from the site. In addition to the fairly common methods (credit cards and payment processors) 888 Poker also offers regional options like Deutsche Bank and Chinese Debit Cards. Here is a look at the options available to 888 Poker players:

Visa

MasterCard

Bank Transfer

CashUp

ClickandBuy

eNets

Deutsche Bank

Chinese Debit Cards

Entro Pay

PayPal

Neteller

PayBox

EWire

Website: www.888poker.com (http://www.pokercrack.com/go/888)

Some screenshoots.

http://www.pokerforums.org/review_image.php?image=http://pokernewsboy.com/wordpress/img/888poker-game.jpg http://www.pokerforums.org/review_image.php?image=http://pokernewsboy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/88-screenshot-2.jpeg

blazer
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
I have been playing poker with this site for quite a long period. I am looking forward to get my 21st payment. The admin told me that I will get the money within a day or two.

This site is great and I would suggest everyone to join :)

KolTas
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
I have been playing poker with this site for quite a long period. I am looking forward to get my 21st payment. The admin told me that I will get the money within a day or two.

This site is great and I would suggest everyone to join :)

HOw much you have wineed from there ? :)

blazer
09-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I have earned a total of $1500 from this site. I transferred the money through EWire.

KolTas
09-14-2012, 10:22 AM
I have earned a total of $1500 from this site. I transferred the money through EWire.

Wow - 1500$ is really a lot ! I hope you will win some more from this !

Werave
09-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Please write site, from where you leech this article. :)

blazer
09-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Please write site, from where you leech this article. :)

Why do you think he leeched this article from somewhere else? You have got any proof?

It is very rude of you too abuse someone without proper proof and information.

Werave
09-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Why do you think he leeched this article from somewhere else? You have got any proof?

It is very rude of you too abuse someone without proper proof and information.

You want to kidding me? Ou yes, please type about 20-30 words from article in google and you found it. :)

KolTas
09-14-2012, 11:12 AM
You want to kidding me? Ou yes, please type about 20-30 words from article in google and you found it. :)

If really - who carres or it's leeched or no ? It's very importnat and good info, so hip hip hoooray !

Werave
09-14-2012, 11:14 AM
If really - who carres or it's leeched or no ? It's very importnat and good info, so hip hip hoooray !

First of all it`s not your article, site who write this article must be recieved minimum respect.

KolTas
09-14-2012, 11:20 AM
First of all it`s not your article, site who write this article must be recieved minimum respect.

Okay, sorry Werave, next time if i will leech something - i will add information from where i leeched it. :eek:

taptop
09-16-2012, 01:44 AM
thx...bro..

KolTas
09-16-2012, 08:41 AM
thx...bro..

No problem, i hope you enjoyed my short review about 888 poker room :)

Zotac359
09-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Nice rewiev Of this poker site. I wish yoo to make more rewievs like this cuz this review is awesome and i think i will register to this poker site. :)

Aaditya
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Nice review man :) really liked it.
Hope you to make more reviews like this in the near future and btw i am kinda new into poker thing but i am really interested.

lihar
10-15-2012, 08:27 AM
dude here we want to share more knowledge about poker and related things and nobody cares from where we get the contents.

Well KolTas , thanks a lot for sharing such review.