PDA

View Full Version : Are you excited about black ops 2?

stiflex
09-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Title says all..

Well for one, I AM! Pre-ordered on steam, add me if you wish - we'll play together when it comes out! :P
I'll also record it for projectsmite (http://www.youtube.com/user/featured/projectsmite)

http://imageshack.us/a/img228/922/pretb.png/

Any comments about multiplayer? :p

KolTas
09-19-2012, 01:37 PM
OMG ! I can't wait for BLACK OPS 2 ! It should be really epic and awesome game, i hope multiplayer mode - will have stick and stones, because this one was my favourite mod on BLACK OPS.

stiflex
09-19-2012, 01:42 PM
What about zombies? BO had some sick zombie gameplay! :D

KolTas
09-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah stiflex - zombies were really awesome too, i hope it will back much better in second black ops part and zombies will have some super abilietes or something like that lol.

stiflex
09-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah stiflex - zombies were really awesome too, i hope it will back much better in second black ops part and zombies will have some super abilietes or something like that lol.

Have you pre-purchased a copy? On PC - we get free nuketown DLC. I loved the black ops version, just I' really hope they would bring back some maps from previous MW series. That would be really awesome! :)

Griloman
10-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Yes I have to admit that I really want to get out quickly expriemntar 2 for black ops but I do not buy it just because when you leave will be expensive.

lihar
10-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Lemme tell u first wut I think about the CoD game series

CoD WAW- Good enough awesome story and loved the ww2 theme
CoD MW- Amazing, one of the best games ever!
CoD Black Ops- Good enough, again though I hate the multiplayer coz of some people use china lake a lot and the second chance pro perk, but loved zombie mode xD
CoD MW 2- Best CoD ever!!!!
CoD MW 3- sucks, story sucks, maps sucks all sucks Black Ops is better
CoD BO 2- I think, only thoughts, but I think it would suck coz the future theme looks out of place, but
I will love it if it got zombies hahaha, so I say im not really excited for it though I would really like to see it...

icofirea
10-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Black Ops 2 will bring some fresh elements to the game and that is what Call of Duty franchise needed. I am a Battlefield fan, but I have high hopes for this game, though.

Kaniska Luther
06-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I will definitely keep expectations with COD developers that they would bring something new and better this time and surely I will wish them all the best for their game release. BUT I AM A BATTLE FIELD FAN TOO. THANK YOU.