PDA

View Full Version : Is 888poker Promo for $8 Legit or not?

lihar
09-22-2012, 02:51 PM
They claimed to give a free 8$ for any new member. Now i have an account with 8$ on it.
I refuse to believe that they give 8$ free to anyone that register, even if its once per IP, so i want to know whats behind it and how it does work.
How the hell do they profit if the money only goes to other players? and if they give so many bonuses as they claim? I doubt advertisements cover it.
As an example i want to know:
Can i now withdraw these 8$ or even if i decide to play with them and earn 15$, can i withdraw those?

yanka50
09-24-2012, 04:50 PM
It is very simple, they profit from rakeback. Rakeback is something that all poker websites take money from every pot after the flop. I don't know about withdrawing these 8$ but there are 100% some requirements for withdrawing them.

pokerbet365
09-24-2012, 05:10 PM
I know about withdrawing this bonus 8 $ but first you must deposit money and after when you deposit money you can withdraw your bonus ! :)

bitspirit
09-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Hard to say if its legit, you should do some research before you invest any time in it tho because you might get disapointed.

Griloman
10-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I think with the publicity they have earn that money and then offer it to try to show them that the room is good and so then when people lose that money, if they like the room will deposit money and then they make their money.

lihar
10-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Well thanks a lot , i waited a long time for the answers, after a small google search i found they make millions out of other things so $8 is nothing for them--- I was not aware of that.