PDA

View Full Version : Fulltiltpoker will be re-launched in November

PokerCrack
09-24-2012, 04:26 PM
POKERSTARS DETAILS PLANS FOR FULL TILT POKER RE-LAUNCH AND
PAYMENT OF $184 MILLION TO PLAYERS

FullTiltPoker.com to re-launch in first week of November

ONCHAN, ISLE OF MAN – September 24, 2012 – PokerStars revealed details of its plan to repay $184 million to former customers of Full Tilt Poker outside of the United States of America and announced that FullTiltPoker.com will re-launch during the first week of November.
PokerStars has been working with regulators in all relevant jurisdictions to ensure that repayment is conducted in strict compliance with local regulatory requirements that ensure the security of player accounts and confirmation of the rightful ownership of those accounts.
Depending upon their jurisdiction, players will follow slightly different processes for accessing their funds.

France, Spain, Denmark, Estonia and Belgium: In order to comply with local regulations, former Full Tilt Poker players will be repaid through the locally-licensed PokerStars platform. Players will ‘pair’ a PokerStars account with their Full Tilt account allowing them to withdraw or use their balances on the licensed PokerStars site.
In Italy, PokerStars is working with regulators to determine the appropriate process to ensure compliance with local regulations. Those details will be announced as soon as possible.
In all other markets (with the exception of the USA), Full Tilt Poker players will have full access to their accounts when www.FullTiltPoker.com (http://www.FullTiltPoker.com) re-launches during the first week of November.

PokerStars received the assets of Full Tilt Poker this summer under a wide-ranging agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice. As part of that agreement, PokerStars committed to repaying the former Full Tilt Poker players outside of the United States. The total of those balances is USD$184 million. PokerStars also paid the U.S. Government USD$547 million, which will in part be used to reimburse former Full Tilt Poker customers in the United States through a remission process to be administered by the U.S. Government.

yanka50
09-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Good thing I withdraw my funds from Fulltilt right after FBI closed them for the first time. I am excited to go back in FTP it is my favorite poker software.

pokerbet365
09-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Good news ! Days before one of the biggest poker rooms to close I has bankroll 80 $ and I withdraw 50 $ but when the site close I lost this 30 $ ... :X now when re-lunch our account are with our money or all system will be reset ?

Filipov
09-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Wow.. That's great news! I am really looking forward playing FTP again. Somehow it grove to my heart. My first ever poker room... I hope it will not change too much... I know a lot of people who will be trilled about this :D

bitspirit
09-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Sounds great, it was a shame they had to close down in the first place but oh well it happens.