PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

Filipov
09-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Have anyone tried Diablo 3?

I am playing it for over 3 months now and I am pretty satisfied (considering that I waited for that game for 8 years or so :D).

I am interested in your opinions...

yanka50
09-28-2012, 04:18 PM
I was so excited when it came out. But after you roll it in inferno it gets boring and there is nothing for you to do. There is no PVP so there is no reason to farm or whatever :(

KolTas
10-02-2012, 03:52 AM
I was about buying Diablo 3 - PRE ORDER, but then i sad no for my self and i'm really happy about my desicion.

icofirea
10-14-2012, 01:31 PM
The best thing about Diablo 3 is its graphics and the auction house. I like the idea that I can make money from a game legitimate. Everything else is crap.

lihar
10-14-2012, 05:59 PM
I have played other action rpg games like dungeon series and wow (dunno wow is in that category or not). Can we really sell things for real money in its auction house .Is this for real?

icofirea
10-14-2012, 08:45 PM
I have played other action rpg games like dungeon series and wow (dunno wow is in that category or not). Can we really sell things for real money in its auction house .Is this for real?

Yeah it is. Once you have the game you can sell items in the auction house for real money. You can make decent money from it from what I heard. It is kinda dream job. Well my dream job is to work for a big gaming company or test games or whatever, but you can a least pay your taxes with some persistency.