PDA

View Full Version : fafa 13 best..

akhil5665
10-02-2012, 11:18 AM
guys this new series of fifa i.e fifa 13 is awesome... best of al..

KolTas
10-04-2012, 04:36 AM
Yeah fifa 13 is really very good, i played it on my Xbox 360 first imppresion was awesome, love this game ! FOOTBOOL and BASKETBALL games rules !

akhil5665
10-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Yeah fifa 13 is really very good, i played it on my Xbox 360 first imppresion was awesome, love this game ! FOOTBOOL and BASKETBALL games rules !

yeah they have added lot more teams into it and more over the they have put the real names of few epl teams, making it really an awesome game .
i even loved the league system and the create your own player feature.

KolTas
10-07-2012, 06:43 AM
yeah they have added lot more teams into it and more over the they have put the real names of few epl teams, making it really an awesome game .
i even loved the league system and the create your own player feature.

Yeah, i like allmost all the games that have your player featture - like NBA - FIFA - NFL. :)

akhil5665
10-07-2012, 10:34 AM
i even played pre evolution soccer 2013 ,that too is good , ithink their is going to be an online communial war between this two game developer.

Griloman
10-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I also really like the Fifa but a few days ago I caught a big fail from Fifa that a certain player foul my player but as the other player to beat me down I took another yellow being the player who should have taken the yellow .

lihar
10-14-2012, 12:29 PM
dude i have question can u help me out?

In fifa 12, when i created my virtual pro, he automatically was the guy i use in the practice arena..... now in fifa 13, i have 2 different pro's, one for my career and one for online. i want to use my career pro in the practice arena but idk how to put him??? i go on "change player" but i cannot find him in the team i put him in. when i go into the practice arena, i play with messi. i want to use my pro for the practice arena so i can get his skills to 5 stars.....

lihar
10-14-2012, 12:31 PM
also is is there any other way to get his skills to 5 star?
please a quick reply will be help ful if you know the answer,

icofirea
10-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I haven't played fifa 13 at all. I am more into FPS games. I heard that it was just fifa 12. If that is true fifa 13 would be a big dissapointment for me, personally. When I try it myself I will be able to express legit opinion.

lihar
10-14-2012, 06:11 PM
I haven't played fifa 13 at all. I am more into FPS games. I heard that it was just fifa 12. If that is true fifa 13 would be a big dissapointment for me, personally. When I try it myself I will be able to express legit opinion.

Dont say it like that , i am playing it right now and there are many new features that are not implemented properly in fifa 12 like player stories, international management, in match live score and many more.
read on this link:
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-13-career-mode-the-new-features/

icofirea
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Dont say it like that , i am playing it right now and there are many new features that are not implemented properly in fifa 12 like player stories, international management, in match live score and many more.
read on this link:
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-13-career-mode-the-new-features/

Yeah. I see now. There are some improvements. But like I said, I hadn't played the game at all so I think it is normal that I don't have good judgement about the game.